2vs2 [TUFT] Rants and Discussions

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Turgon
level2
level2

Postby Turgon » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 pm

Schubdüse wrote:Geez guys,
the whole day I'm swallowing my own nose pus and my gut is playing DJ. (Hope wine will do the trick :P). And now this!
First I wanted to pm players, but then I sensed that it would take too long to get answers. Then I wanted to make a thread, in which tourney players should have state, when they finally start to play. Then we could have changed players, who haven't played so far, but would definitely play in the future accordingly.
(I just don't like idea to trade players which have already contributed to their team.)

To be honest, I can't see any problems at the moment. Ok, in the beginning the tour started sluggish. But now the server is fixed and we have about 8 games.
As far as I know from each team 6 players have played, so far. Are there really more HOTUs on the server as Worm Dings?
Let's consider in 3 weeks there are more Worm Dings on the server. Do we then mix up the teams again?

About the strenght of the teams: I think it's 5:4 for Worm Dings...

OMFG a constructive positive suggestion. The world is now rotating in the opposite direction. Thx duse for your input. As for your nose pus output....disgusting :shock: If we get more games over the next few days, we will keep the teams as they are NOW. However if there are still more hotu's than R3ds, we'll make the change.
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:27 pm

Turgon wrote:
the whole day I'm swallowing my own nose pus and my gut is playing DJ. (Hope wine will do the trick :P). And now this!
First I wanted to pm players, but then I sensed that it would take too long to get answers. Then I wanted to make a thread, in which tourney players should have state, when they finally start to play. Then we could have changed players, who haven't played so far, but would definitely play in the future accordingly.
(I just don't like idea to trade players which have already contributed to their team.)

To be honest, I can't see any problems at the moment. Ok, in the beginning the tour started sluggish. But now the server is fixed and we have about 8 games.
As far as I know from each team 6 players have played, so far. Are there really more HOTUs on the server as Worm Dings?
Let's consider in 3 weeks there are more Worm Dings on the server. Do we then mix up the teams again?

OMFG a constructive positive suggestion. The world is now rotating in the opposite direction. Thx duse for your input. As for your nose pus output....disgusting :shock: If we get more games over the next few days, we will keep the teams as they are NOW. However if there are still more hotu's than R3ds, we'll make the change.

:?: What have I suggested? You mean the thread to ask players?
Vorsprung durch Kraft - Triebwerke saugen - Präzisionsarbeit... Schubdüse.
Turgon
level2
level2

Postby Turgon » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Schubdüse wrote:
Turgon wrote:

:?: What have I suggested? You mean the thread to ask players?

No, you just didn't say anything that wasn't full of bullshit. Thx for that. Given that you were asking me who to choose during team selection, I don't quite get how you determine that the teams are pretty even:?: I personally think the are even other than the lack of active players on R3DS team
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:18 am

Schubdüse wrote:To be honest, I can't see any problems at the moment. Ok, in the beginning the tour started sluggish. But now the server is fixed and we have about 8 games.

Thats well said, i dont see problems neither.

Turgon...with your attempt to change conditions of the tourney you risk loosing 2 very very active players from it, think about it.

And Mrmot and Turgon, private messages are private so plz dont post any of these :roll:
Mrmot
level4
level4

Postby Mrmot » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Baton101 wrote:
Schubdüse wrote:To be honest, I can't see any problems at the moment. Ok, in the beginning the tour started sluggish. But now the server is fixed and we have about 8 games.

Turgon...with your attempt to change conditions of the tourney you risk loosing 2 very very active players from it, think about it.

And Mrmot and Turgon, private messages are private so plz dont post any of these :roll:

Well, so far Turgon and me we are not lovers to hide something and those messages concern all players that they can know about it. Nothing confidential or private in them what for it can not be published.
Turgon
level2
level2

Postby Turgon » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Baton101 wrote:

mrmot quit yesterday. If you decide to join him thats your choice. Im not going to babysit you too or again, beg you two to be reasonable. If I feel that by moving a player to a different team helps I will do it period. Player movement happens in every major sport so I don't think its the end of the world if we do it here. If you cannot play because of that then no problem. Remember that you or anyone else can leave and go play in r3ds 1v1. There are options. And Baton please read the posts b4 you decide to post to give me hell for something.

Turgon wrote:OMFG a constructive positive suggestion. The world is now rotating in the opposite direction. Thx duse for your input. As for your nose pus output....disgusting :shock: If we get more games over the next few days, we will keep the teams as they are NOW. However if there are still more hotu's than R3ds, we'll make the change.

BTW Bat this all started when I started getting pm's about why its almost always you, red and mot playing and not your other team members so while you 2 may think its all good, there are OTHER's besides you two playing in this tour. So with mots resignation and you making the threat to do the same, there might not have to be any movement at all.

Let me know what you would like to do please.
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Fine Turgon...you made 2 players quit so far.

Consider me quiting also :( .

Its completely YOUR fault.

really well organised Turgon!
Turgon
level2
level2

Postby Turgon » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 pm

Baton101 wrote:Fine Turgon...you made 2 players quit so far.

Consider me quiting also :( .

Its completely YOUR fault.

really well organised Turgon!

lol ok baton no problem. If the balkan babies dont get their own way they quit. I get it. If anyonne else would like to follow these two suck tits, send me a pm an quit too. This reminds me of when tripper ran the 1v1 ladder and he had to deal with mor in the same way. Altho it would be a hell of a easier to deal with mor than it is with you two. Sorry to see you both go but i guess it is what it is
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Well, I already started to bribe the former captain of "Team Horn Dings" to come back. I offered to do the dishes naked with a sixpack of beer on my back. He can't resist this.
He loves me...

Baton, what do YOU need?

(Hey, shhh, I know these girls...)

You all have to remember: THE TEAMS ARE STILL NOT CHANGED!

Edit: Sorry ladies, there are no pretty men holding beers to find. :mrgreen:
Baton101
level4
level4

Postby Baton101 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 pm

I need Turgon stop messing around with the tourney.
Forever Young
level5
level5

Postby Forever Young » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Schubdüse wrote:Well, I already started to bribe the former captain of "Team Horn Dings" to come back. I offered to do the dishes naked with a sixpack of beer on my back. He can't resist this.
He loves me...

Baton, what do YOU need?

(Hey, shhh, I know these girls...)

You all have to remember: THE TEAMS ARE STILL NOT CHANGED!

Edit: Sorry ladies, there are no pretty men holding beers to find. :mrgreen:

:lol: girl trap!!! damn, now are these cute girls away! maybe try an other upload service!
WeAreDefconBastardsNotTerrorists

Let's dance in style
let's dance for a while
heaven can wait
we're only watching the skies
hoping for the best
but expecting the worst
are you gonna drop the bomb or not?
Turgon
level2
level2

Postby Turgon » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Baton101 wrote:I need Turgon stop messing around with the tourney.

what does it matter too you now. You quit so its not your problem. And again i read I.... There are others who would like to play other than the BB twins so suck it up and just deal with it
Schubdüse
level5
level5

Postby Schubdüse » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Forever Young wrote: :lol: girl trap!!! damn, now are these cute girls away! maybe try an other upload service!

:lol: I forgot it's an US service!!!!
Vorsprung durch Kraft - Triebwerke saugen - Präzisionsarbeit... Schubdüse.
R3D
level3
level3

Postby R3D » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Turgon i think we shut restart the tourney,let me and duse pick players again?
Turgon
level2
level2

Postby Turgon » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:30 pm

R3D wrote:Turgon i think we shut restart the tourney,let me and duse pick players again?

Possibly. We'll see what schubs says b4 we make the call

Return to “General”