Cheater? You be the judge.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

BY THE WAY INGRATE

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:53 pm

THE WORD "fuctardastic." DOESN'T EXIST IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AT LEAST! And you call me stupid in your massive prejudging wisdom! Those that really know me know that's far from the truth. But ignorance is bliss so it's doubtful you would understand much less comprehend. I pity you! I would be honored to instruct you again when you actually develop a vocabulary genius!
Mogwai
level2
level2

Postby Mogwai » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Damn! And it was my favorite word /:
rimbaud
level1
level1

Postby rimbaud » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:55 pm

I'm backing TOM, as he has always been very helpful and friendly to me, although please don't describe him as a bad player as he has won most 1v1s, 2v2s and 3v3s I've played in and that makes me scared at how good some people are at this game.
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

Thanks Rimbaud

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:55 pm

For the vote of confidence! But Iam still learning. there are a lot of players better then me. you can learn a lot from them. :)
Prof.Falken
level2
level2

Postby Prof.Falken » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 pm

DinoSteve wrote:and you all wonder why no one wants to play Defcon... :roll:

What do you mean ?

I nominate thee Dinosteve as the official defcon agony aunt. Your function and mandate is to provide worthless threads on avatar re-sizing and also to make groundless claims that no person would ever want to play Defcon.

Well done !

:roll:
DinoSteve
level3
level3

Postby DinoSteve » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Here's a fact for you, no one wants to play with a load of idiots who bitch at each other over nothing and generally act like unsupervised 5 year olds. Someone has taken the time to organise a tournament for all of you and yet you're ruining it for yourselves.
The above post is not intended as an attack on you. It's not about making you look stupid for not searching. It merely states the facts. Please don't be offended.
Ace Rimmer
level5
level5

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:48 pm

DinoSteve wrote:Someone has taken the time to organise a tournament for all of you and yet you're ruining it for yourselves.

To be fair, we've made an art out that; it's our niche. :P
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...
Eral
level4
level4

Postby Eral » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Ace Rimmer wrote:
DinoSteve wrote:Someone has taken the time to organise a tournament for all of you and yet you're ruining it for yourselves.

To be fair, we've made an art out that; it's our niche. :P

Sorry we though TOMB was learning something. Maybe Dino can' t understand we are not always serious as a grammar book in what we does here. I don't really think any tourney is ruined. How? It just begin to be fun!!!
Prof.Falken
level2
level2

Postby Prof.Falken » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:30 pm

DinoSteve wrote:Here's a fact for you, no one wants to play with a load of idiots who bitch at each other over nothing and generally act like unsupervised 5 year olds. Someone has taken the time to organise a tournament for all of you and yet you're ruining it for yourselves.

Sorry but you are making your self look like a complete baboon.

Your over caring nature for the fate of defcon and this forum is cringeworthy you remind me of Mary Poppins.

You joined this forum in late Aug 09 yet you act like you have been here since before defcon was a wet dream on introversions pillow.

Hope you can pull your head from the clouds or your anus very soon.
tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Last edited by tllotpfkamvpe on Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
DinoSteve
level3
level3

Postby DinoSteve » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Prof.Falken wrote:You joined this forum in late Aug 09 yet you act like you have been here since before defcon was a wet dream on introversions pillow.

I've been lurking the forums since Darwinia was in beta. :roll:
The above post is not intended as an attack on you. It's not about making you look stupid for not searching. It merely states the facts. Please don't be offended.
Prof.Falken
level2
level2

Postby Prof.Falken » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:25 pm

DinoSteve wrote:
Prof.Falken wrote:You joined this forum in late Aug 09 yet you act like you have been here since before defcon was a wet dream on introversions pillow.

Shure thing bub.
julian
level2
level2

Postby julian » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:57 am

Mary Poppins lol.
Eral
level4
level4

Postby Eral » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:13 pm

DinoSteve wrote:

So why don't you want just to continue to lurk? Annoying yourself with yourself?

Return to “General”