Cheater? You be the judge.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Forrest Krunk
level3
level3

Postby Forrest Krunk » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Then you put a belt around your waist of life. :?
VVhy?
level0

Postby VVhy? » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:15 pm

ok Guys. I accept that I was wrong about the cheating accusations and maybe I have been a little fuctardastic. I guess Tom Busch took me by suprise, congrats to you Tom. Anyways I'm sorry for starting a fight. Let the tournament continue and long live defcon. :mrgreen:
Prof.Falken
level2
level2

Postby Prof.Falken » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:21 pm

You should just ignore any garbage that vomits from why?

His mouth is the deepest dark rectum of defcon.

This troll called why? who would never dare reveal his true identity for fear of being beaten to death has a mother who is a whore she work's in Bradford west yorkshire.

I pimp her arse out for two pound's stirling a pop so if you want hooking up with some granny fanny message me.

Have fun.
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

Identity theft

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:38 pm

I also want to add as of today I can no longer press the ready button when I start my own server. It seems a unlikely coincidence that it happens the day after I am accused of cheating, I will contact the Defcon administrators about this and there is only one individual with the motive here, it's the same person responsible for the "identity theft" using the name TOM BUSCH-UK! This harassment WILL stop!
Eral
level4
level4

Re: Identity theft

Postby Eral » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:49 pm

TOM BUSCH-US wrote:I also want to add as of today I can no longer press the ready button when I start my own server. It seems a unlikely coincidence that it happens the day after I am accused of cheating, I will contact the Defcon administrators about this and there is only one individual with the motive here, it's the same person responsible for the "identity theft" using the name TOM BUSCH-UK! This harassment WILL stop!

Here we are legal terms! Contact your laywer! Theft of Identity must'nt be unpunished! It could be a terrorist using your identity. After all every one knows there is a copyright on TOM BUSH -UK. TOM-BUSH- Mali; TOM-BUSH -Bengladeshi...etc...

The poor TOM-BUSH UK.... Do you realize he can't use his family name because of you?
julian
level2
level2

Postby julian » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:52 pm

WOW. These threads are just getting crazy... Nice to have a little excitement though while MOR is away haha.
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

thats sad

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:06 pm

It almost looks like your endorsing this kind of activity Eral
Why?
level5
level5

Re: thats sad

Postby Why? » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:34 pm

TOM BUSCH-US wrote:It almost looks like your endorsing this kind of activity Eral

He's a frickin terra-ist, TOM! A frickin mental ninja! That's the worst kind!

I seen it wit me own two blues. He tip-toed right into your brain and rigged it to blow, like a controlled demolition. Any minute now, he's gonna flip the switch and totally blow your mind! From the eyebrows up, clllleeeean off.
VVhy?
level0

Postby VVhy? » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:11 am

Spam spam spam spam!!!
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

Postby TOM BUSCH-US » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Last edited by TOM BUSCH-US on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 13 times in total.
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

Last edited by TOM BUSCH-US on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 13 times in total.
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

EVERYONE APPRECIATES A VERY RARE MOMENT OF HONESTY!

VVhy? wrote:ok Guys. I accept that I was wrong about the cheating accusations and maybe I have been a little fuctardastic. I guess Tom Busch took me by suprise, congrats to you Tom. Anyways I'm sorry for starting a fight. Let the tournament continue and long live defcon. :mrgreen:
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

VVhy? wrote:ok Guys. I accept that I was wrong about the cheating accusations and maybe I have been a little fuctardastic. I guess Tom Busch took me by suprise, congrats to you Tom. Anyways I'm sorry for starting a fight. Let the tournament continue and long live defcon. :mrgreen:
TOM BUSCH-US
level2
level2

DinoSteve
level3
level3

Postby DinoSteve » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:44 pm

and you all wonder why no one wants to play Defcon... :roll:
The above post is not intended as an attack on you. It's not about making you look stupid for not searching. It merely states the facts. Please don't be offended.

Return to “General”