Cheater? You be the judge.

General discussion about Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

TOM-BUSCH-UK
level0

Postby TOM-BUSCH-UK » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:23 am

Why? wrote:You'll notice that all of the 'explanations' are far fetched. They're also coming from persons(?) that are either new to the forum, or have demonstrated a dislike for my personality, in the past.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all of these 'new' forum members have come out of the woodwork to defend TOM... All within a few short hours... All after 3am EST and 8am GMT.... There are just soooo many Defcon forum players up at that time of the morning, and they ALL just happened to be these sorts of players.

Wow Why?, you're totally right. For these reasons:

1) mvpe is an eternal chav, and it shines through in every post.
2) mvpe is mad at the world because he had sex with a toaster and burnt his little willy.
3) because I totally hate that guy that you're accusing of cheating, so I wanna see you win the argument
4) People do win the lottery, even in Defcon; but not this time... It was totally a lotto shot, obviously.
5) I don't have any stake in this 1v1 tourney, so my opinion is completely unbiased and impartial (hey, I'm stupid, so I don't know that they mean the same thing... it just sounds gooder)
6) Because, at night, MVPE watches little boy's penises, from tree branches, and wanks furiously.
7) He had a great Ooooo and fell out of a tree, hitting his head on a rock
8) hence the split personalities, and alias accounts
Last edited by TOM-BUSCH-UK on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
TOM-BUSCH-UK
level0

Re: Thank you Nightwatch

Postby TOM-BUSCH-UK » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:32 am

TOM BUSCH-US wrote:You were absolutely right :)

Yes, I was. However, you are totally wrong. Yanks are all fat and stupid. Everyone knows that.
Red Button
level3
level3

Postby Red Button » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:59 am

Hey guys,

sorry, I don't hang aroud much, the recent days, but I had to go to a business trip. I watched the Rec. And as Nighty I agree.

It was damn lucky? sure
This could happen? sure
It sucks? Definitely

But as Nighty said. If I would cheat, I would have used other occasions to seanuke shit out of u.. Or killed lots of bombers ..

But it raises the following questions:

Should we do new passwords and I will PM them to every player around with the rule not to give it away to others? Because I recently noticed, that there are a lot of specs not playing. Or even the harder question.. Should we close Specs?

In my opinion, the password could be a good idea. BUT i wouldnt want to close specs.. We all have so much fun watching the games.. and the tournament is a fun thing..

Sorry, for misspelling/nosensewriting/ but I have Jetlag as hell and am tired but mustn't sleep. So I will enjox some japanese sushi now.. Fresh from Tokyo harbour :) See you :)
Red Button
level3
level3

Postby Red Button » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:04 am

And by the way.. if he really would cheat.. and still looses that high.. He would even be more stupid then obviously U think he is..
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:07 pm

For those who are interested in my opinion:

You guys confuse arguments based on "look how suspicious!!" with what is called PROOF.

I'd suggest restricting Tom Busch to games with 0 spectators only (/set Max Spectators 0). That will solve all your troubles as I don't think anyone here is dedicated/clever enough to cheat without spec ghosting (Bert isn't playing Defcon :) )

Any progress on analyzing specs? KeyID of that suspicious spec? We could browse through all games he played on dedicated servers with recordings enabled. That could provide us with some solid proof of cheating (if there was any).
Eral
level4
level4

Postby Eral » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Wisenessmike has spoken. Ugh!
means i agree :)

level4
level4

Postby 47 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:01 pm

i already said it before and am saying it again... tom lost why won.. so get over it.. you guys got one more game so play it with NO SPECS... and finish it...

STOP ARGUING ON THIS MATTER NOW
tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Last edited by tllotpfkamvpe on Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mrmot
level4
level4

Postby Mrmot » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Nightwatch wrote:Well, watched the recording.

I cant see cheating.
He nuked your subs Why, but his reason is valid.
He spotted your fighters scouting southern russia and redirected two bombers from New York to nuke your carrier near spain.
The target area is totally logical if you aim to nuke something there.
I mean, come on, this guy did a bomer run all across the pacific. Dont you think he wouldnt jump at the chance to nuke a carrier somewhere in nowhere and then forget about the bombers? I buy this shit any day.

Anyway, there were so many other opportunities in the game to screw you over, i cant see why someone would cheat to get some three subs and then nothing.
Get over it, you cant prove it anyway. And believe me, i know how it feels.

Nighty said it well, there was not cheating at all.
Agree with this analysis and that's for do not believe it's good idea to kick out specs in Tom's games. No reason for that. He is cheater nothing more and nothing less then anybody else here.
Game valid, no need for argue and judge.
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:16 pm

47 wrote:i already said it before and am saying it again... tom lost why won.. so get over it.. you guys got one more game so play it with NO SPECS... and finish it...

STOP ARGUING ON THIS MATTER NOW

That was the second game.

TOM is dumb enough to cheat and still lose.

mvpe is the evil villain behind all Defcon problems, and the Kennedy assassination.
Why?
level5
level5

Postby Why? » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:23 pm

If there's no way to prove this sort of cheating, short of a confession, then I think we'll start seeing lots of anonymous spectators.... Not that I would do that sort of thing...
DTNC Vicious
Site Admin

Postby DTNC Vicious » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:35 pm

TOM-BUSCH-UK
level0

Postby TOM-BUSCH-UK » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 pm

I'm violating doctor-patient confidentiality laws, but I simply must get this off my chest. It's a burden that I can no longer carry.

Last night, while TOM-BUSCH-US was laying on my couch... We were talking about his mommy issues, and how they relate to his paedophilia. Then, suddenly, he confessed to me. He confessed that he cheated at Defcon, right after he molested an infant puppy.

I know... I know... I was as shocked as you!
Last edited by TOM-BUSCH-UK on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Button
level3
level3

Postby Red Button » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Then lets draw the line and go on playing...

There is something in german law, and I think even in US law, and in any other law, that is derived from a basic humanity level:

In favor for the defendant

Im Zweifel für den Angeklagten

Not to mention , that I am certain he didnt cheat. And I warn u again. Insulting leads to exclsion from the 1 vs 1 tournament. Dont force me to, but I will not longer tolerate it, that other players are called "ass"/"bitch" and so on. I made it clear now. And I keep my word. next time, those words are used in a clearly insulting personal way. U R out.

I wrote that again as a warning. A very last one.

And now go on playing and stop wasting ur time..
trekdude31415
level1
level1

Postby trekdude31415 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 pm

i can't beleive i read this whole thread. That was such a waist of my life.

Return to “General”