Runescape Giant Oyster within the sunken Tutorial Island is a monthly Distraction and Diversion(D&D) that is a subclassification of minigames. It's accessible upon completion of Beneath Cursed Tides quest. Here we provide a guide of getting great fishing and farming experience for you.
Necessary items to increase Fishing & Farming XP in RS Giant Oyster
To get great fishing and farming experience, there are some useful items to help you increase both of the two experience:
- admiral pie
- other fishing and farming level boosts
You can also collect and catch items like sea cucumber and delicious seaweed to feed to the Giant Oyster for receiving fishing and farming experience.
Tips to get great Fishing & Farming XP from RS Giant Oyster
Only upon completion of free to play quest Beneath Cursed Tides, you are allowed to access Runescape Giant Oyster. Players in F2P world can do this D&D but not loot the oyster or get the extra farming experience per month.
1. You can reset Giant Oyster per month by using your monthly D&D Rousset token to get a second chance for juicy loot and experience.
2. Go to the Dranenor lodestone and walk towards the Wizards tower entrance.
3. Then right-click wizard Myrtle and choose dive. Meanwhile, you must have your weapons Dee equipped.
4. Once you go in if the month has resets, you can left click to loot the oyster to get very experience items or dyes like the boughs and shadows dye and Third Age equipment from the oyster if you are lucky. So remember to do so each month to feed the oyster for closing it so that you can open up next month.
5. Collect a sea cucumber from fishing and delicious seaweed from the farming patch. If you happen to get the delicious seaweed earlier, please keep farming the farming patch until it's empty or you cannot gain any experience from it. Once you've got them, left click to feed the oyster.
The experience you get depends on your level and using level boosts. Maybe you can get up to 70K farming ruins and up to 200EK fishing experience at level 99 from Giant Oyster in less than three minutes, and next month you'll have a chance for expensive clue loot.
Hope these tips can help you a lot. Every week you are able to enjoy the new game updates and guide on our site - RSorder.com. Besides, welcome to get free 250M OSRS gold & 1000M RuneScape gold at 3:00 a.m. GMT on RSorder Sept.20.
Anything and everything about our LIDAR cave explorer.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests