Solid Wood Dining Table Set

Anything and everything about our LIDAR cave explorer.
croyisy
level0

Postby croyisy » Tue May 07, 2019 1:55 pm

Absolutely gorgeous Solid Wood dining tables . Have a look at the Facebook page called Solid Wood Furniture

--------------------------
CanadianVictory
level0

Re: Solid Wood Dining Table Set

Postby CanadianVictory » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:13 pm

Thanks for the advice. Right now I've been looking for something like this. Do you also have room ideas like they have in AllModern reviews https://furniturecap.com/shop-reviews/allmodern/? I want my dining room look in the same color scheme, in light grey colors, modern and spacious.
soularchitect
level0

Postby soularchitect » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:31 pm

Good idea, CanadianVictory! I checked your link and found those ideas good. Now I've been deciding what to buy for children's room, so I will get back to them to choose the furniture for it. As for the colors, I guess, orange or pink will suit for my design ideas better than gray. Wood furniture is also good as it is eco-friendly and comfortable.
CanadianVictory
level0

Postby CanadianVictory » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:41 pm

Hi many thanks for your comment. Really cool that my advice worked for you. What I was thinking about: if you ask for color samples you can test drive both orange and pink and see what suits best. The color shouldn't be too bright, it will irritate the kid. As for the furniture, there are offline shops there too, so you can come to the salon and sit/lie on the sofas/beds and test drive them too. Best of luck!
fascinator
level0

Postby fascinator » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:37 pm

Hey soularchitect! How's it going? Did you manage to buy your furtinure? If not, I recommend you to do something first. Get this subscription https://subscribe.cheapoemsoft.com/autodesk/autodesk-autocad-lt-2020/ and design your kid's room in the virtual space first. Measurements and proper layouts are far more important than you may even think.

Return to “Scanner Sombre”