[Suggestion] Co-Op Escape Mode?

Discussion of the new Escape Mode

Moderator: NBJeff

Gamerling
level0

[Suggestion] Co-Op Escape Mode?

Postby Gamerling » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Since Escape Mode had been invented by you guys, it has been a famous game for me and my friends.. the bad thing is: we can't play Multiplayer, which as we have Singleplayer which is fun but will get boring eventually..
So if Multiplayer Escape Mode was added it would be great because you'll join a Official Deticated server with tons of people in it, if there was that, I would join a random official deticated server and I'd be in a cell, my cell neighbours would probably be trying to escape and dig out. All we need is a server hoster and a big map which can fit alot of players (like 100).. there would also be missions like "Oh he stole my money! Can you beat him up!" or stuff like that, you would also be able to WORK and gain MONEY which you can use to BUY stuff like (shovels) and BRIBE the guards so they can let you in places where you can't (like the staffroom).
There would also be gangs wher you can add people to your gang and making a gang would cost money.. Gangs can do many stuff like raiding the staffroom or just normal stuff like killing guards.
Here's a picture for WHAT THE GAME SHOULD LOOK LIKE if it is made: http://imgur.com/yoCYqhx

So instead of going to Singleplayer Escape Mode and nothing happens than prisoners acting normal, you would have Real Players running around, guards trying to chase some, some Players assassinating people in the shower and much more! If not being a PRisoner and playing online would not be enough for you then you would be able to CHOOSE to be a GUARD/ARMOURED GUARD. Which would be awesome cause you can stop riots and stuff..

I think it would be cool if it was added cause it would make it easier to play with my old friends that only have PRison Architect.

Thank you, Gamerling
Gamerling
level0

Re: [Suggestion] Co-Op Escape Mode?

Postby Gamerling » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:37 pm

What do you think?
K4jot7x
level0

Re: great idea

Postby K4jot7x » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:14 pm

seem great. figured just host2host.. one builds and the other escaped... maybe note even no who is who.. or replay and lose or win on death or amount escaped. was still waiting for that.. it can be done I sure
KamilAman
level0

Re: [Suggestion] Nice

Postby KamilAman » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:45 pm

A further addition could be the possiblity of a few players taking the role of guards, it could be sort of a team vs team game...
_allo_
level1
level1

Postby _allo_ » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:40 pm

Few guards, few prisoners and one builder ;-)
maxp779
level0

Postby maxp779 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:34 am

This would be really cool!

Return to “Escape Mode”