1) Customizable Prisoner
2) Needs
3) Interact with things [chair, food, bed, ect]
4) Getting a job + money system including black market
5) Going to programs (part of needs)
6) More skills/Skill tree
8) More achievements
9) Better AI
10) Creating and micromanaging your own gang + taking territory, starting gang wars, ect.

Thanks
P.S. if there are any experienced modders who would like to work on this stuff then go ahead!
Last edited by HUNGRYBOY40 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
therealbobisme
level1
level1

Re: Things to add to escape mode

Postby therealbobisme » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:19 am

Gotta agree there with needs, okay stevie you stand there jim there, when he comes through richie you hit him...

GO GO GO..! wtf where's richie?

he had to poop
kingpin12345
level0

Postby kingpin12345 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:38 pm

We definetly need to add more things into escape mode. And if possible, make it so that we cannot enter the kitchen or workshop areas unless we are doing a reform program there or we work there. As for the needs system, wouldn't it basicly be a The Sims like system? They also need to sort out some of our Name in Game characters because, in Name in Game, my chrarcter has a muscular body whereas in Escape Mode it's a skinny body type.
max prisoner
level1
level1

Postby max prisoner » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:39 pm

i hope the devs see this post. me and alot of people i talk to would love to be able to go to a prison job and have to follow the rutine. like in the ecsapist
jaquehummer
level0

Postby jaquehummer » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:55 pm

I've also noticed that if you have a prison completely made out of holding cells it does not fill with prisoners.
Kyrah Abattoir
level0

Postby Kyrah Abattoir » Mon May 30, 2016 9:22 pm

-Now that the shop is a thing, in escape mode you should be allowed to work so you can buy things from the shop or secure tools for your own use.
-Have guards enforce regime more tightly on you, shower time for instance and meal times and yard (might be annoying but it's an important part of a prison).
-If you want to be allowed in a given job area you have to apply for that job, assuming there is a free slot, otherwise you can queue for it and it's given to you once inmates switch jobs.
-Trading with prisoners could net you reputation/secure contraband you don't have access to.
-Tunnels should be possible in other places than cells, so you can exploit those low traffic areas of the prison.
nicolasestla
level0

Postby nicolasestla » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:52 pm

Very, very very good idea. Add PAROLE though.
BlackSheep86
level0

Postby BlackSheep86 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:12 pm

- Workmen should repair the prison after it has been damaged (utilities, room zones, etc).
- Prisoners are too focused on attacking protected custody inmates on first big riot. Can provide example if needed.
- Too hard to dig under perimeter walls. I have used 6 wooden picks, no help.
- Do guards get rehired? Dead guards and inmates everywhere, nobody picks them up.
- Prisoner intake? Does it keep it's ingame setting (fill to capacity)?

This in addition to the other suggestions, I would love to actually do programs and work.
Craig1020
level0

Postby Craig1020 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:39 pm

I really hope the developers see this and work on the escape mode some more, it's a neat feature that just needs a little more work.
foxi32
level0

Postby foxi32 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:27 pm

I don't know if only me have the bug but when i come closer to any doors it doesn't care if it's for prisoners or employment, guard always open the doors for me.. it's sooo easy to get to the armory, even when you set "employment only" with employment doors, they let you in, but after that they will attacking you..so that should be fixed. :D
And, do you guys know that when you steal.. drill, knife etc. and coming through the detector and it beeps, you let go of it, switch to another prisoner in your team take those things, and guard will search nothing of the first guy, and you can go, easily :D
4iY
level0

Postby 4iY » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Also, Fire dissapears when lighted up with a lighter and then arrested.
4iY
level0

Postby 4iY » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:24 pm

BlackSheep86 wrote:- Workmen should repair the prison after it has been damaged (utilities, room zones, etc).
- Prisoners are too focused on attacking protected custody inmates on first big riot. Can provide example if needed.
- Too hard to dig under perimeter walls. I have used 6 wooden picks, no help.
- Do guards get rehired? Dead guards and inmates everywhere, nobody picks them up.
- Prisoner intake? Does it keep it's ingame setting (fill to capacity)?

This in addition to the other suggestions, I would love to actually do programs and work.

Totaly agreed
About the prisoner intake, it does keep the ingame settings

Return to “Escape Mode”