[Suggestion] Dealer

Discussion of the new Escape Mode

Moderator: NBJeff

mineman5787
level0

[Suggestion] Dealer

Postby mineman5787 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:15 am

So I think that a dealer should be added to escape mode, the gut would wear a trench coat and walk around the prison randomly, he would sell guns and weapons of mass destruction for points.

You like?
Brento666
level3
level3

Re: [Suggestion] Dealer

Postby Brento666 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:53 pm

That'd be pretty out of place I feel..

There need to be stashes to hide goods though.
Darkrious1
level1
level1

Re: [Suggestion] Dealer

Postby Darkrious1 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:48 am

Sounds like the Prison mod for GTA 5, where there's an inmate you can interact with and for a sum of money it'll either start a riot and arm everyone in the prison with assault rifles, or escape causing a helicopter to land (which you can use and fly to actually 'escape' the prison) and the prison going into a lesser severe riot, but still a riot. Definitely amusing, but definitely unrealistic for this game. Now being able to find and acquire contraband thrown over the walls and knowing all locations of contraband hidden (excluding prisoners themselves, as there's no realistic way to know that). You can pick it up and use it. if you take it from another prisoner's cell and they see you take it however should result in them attacking you. I mean what prisoner would want another prisoner going through their stuff. Their cell is essentially like their house. Now for common areas like Holding Cells and Dormitories this doesn't result in a fight, as no one prisoner owns it and anyone can essentially find and take anything. This excludes members of your squad or fellow gang members (if you are recruited into a gang). They'll just assume your using it for 'gang business' yeah, that's the ticket! :wink:

Return to “Escape Mode”