Guards not doing there job.

Discussion of the new Escape Mode

Moderator: NBJeff

zankkor
level0

Guards not doing there job.

Postby zankkor » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:43 pm

As the title says , that is the real problem I have noticed.

Long story short , spent ages designing a prison as I heard about the new updates( limited ammo in shotguns, staff get rehired after killed and stuff rebuilt etc) all stuff that makes escape mode more fun/intresting , the idea was i would make an escape proof prison for people to try and escape, seams simple enough I know.

However after building the prison and got someone to test it , it seams it was all for nothing as the guards just don't do there job for lack of a better way to put it.
Over 500 guards in the prison , and a (staff only)strip long enough to land two planes on is what the inmate needs to get threw to escape the prison,in this strip I have atleast 40 if not alot more guards, some dogs and atleast 10 gunners , patroling, however when they enter the staff only area , it seam as tho only a few guards chase the prisoner , the rest just go about as if nothing is going on . Which allows the inmate to just run past them all. Eventually to his escape.

Wondering if anyone else noticed this problem , or if they have mentioned what causes it or if they intend to fix it?

The map is on steam workshop its called "the box" by zank.
ChristianLJB
level0

Re: Guards not doing there job.

Postby ChristianLJB » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:40 pm

Yeah, I have this issue as well. I don't have quite as many guards as you do, but the ones I do have tend to be quite lazy when a prisoner has begun an escape attempt.
Gamerling
level0

Re: Guards not doing there job.

Postby Gamerling » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:36 pm

Edit the prison, go to Deployment, click Staff Only then click on the road, make the road and the land staff only and surround your prison with gates so your prison doesnt become staff only.

Return to “Escape Mode”