[Suggestion] Sell Contraband for Rep. Points?

Discussion of the new Escape Mode

Moderator: NBJeff

Murnaxis
level0

[Suggestion] Sell Contraband for Rep. Points?

Postby Murnaxis » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:07 pm

Since most of it (e.g Needles, Medicide etc.) is worthless for now, I think this would be a good idea.
mineman5787
level0

Re: [Suggestion] Sell Contraband for Rep. Points?

Postby mineman5787 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:13 am

Yes
4iY
level0

Postby 4iY » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:27 pm

Or, for example, if you go to the "Intelligence" screen in your prison, it shows trade prices for differnet contraband.
You know what i mean)
NorthWestTrees
level0

Postby NorthWestTrees » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:38 am

Oddly I was just going to suggest that, but I looked at the top of the escape mode list and I saw this post, it must be thought of a lot, just not many people know where to post a suggestion or just rather play the game.

Devs Please add this feature, also maybe fix the bug that blackouts areas in escape mode, randomly it will just black out the hole prison even with cameras and guards walking around, it does not do it in sandbox mode so it must be a bug with prisons with the view thing on.

Also maybe allow the prisoner to work jobs like the workshop and labor jobs to buy contrabands from prisoners too, that way you get rep points and money in return if you sell the item and pay money for the contraband if you cant get the tool easy in a prison.
Just an idea to add.

Anyhow +1 Vote for this feature here!
Thanks, Murnaxis for the idea!
CrocoGator
level0

Postby CrocoGator » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:20 pm

Maybe even getting recruited into gangs/recruiting for gangs and taking territory? Buying weapons from other prisoners and/or selling. Basically gang control in escape mode, make it a selectable option when clicking escape mode and you get assigned to a random gang (if enabled) and can be the leader/lieutenant..
PatrykWinner
level0

Postby PatrykWinner » Thu May 03, 2018 3:57 pm

Yeah,the escape mode need's more interaction with other's prisoners and stuff like working out,selling contraband or attending a work.
Would love to see that :D.

Return to “Escape Mode”