Discussion of the new Escape Mode

Moderator: NBJeff

Dreamweaver357
level1
level1

Can you test my prison? PLEASE? :D

Postby Dreamweaver357 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:54 am

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =545730737

I built it in a realistic way but still made it quite hard to escape.

Min-Med-Max areas have different difficulty. Creating huge riots in Min is quite easy and there shouldn't be shootings in it, whereas in Max you usually just have a couple other prisoners around you and lots of guards.
Smilesville
level0

Re: Can you test my prison? PLEASE? :D

Postby Smilesville » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:52 pm

I'll give it a shot - but bear in mind, huge prisons usually mean a lot of lag (and it runs rather slow on my machine.) You've also got long periods of lockdown, which I'm typically pretty critical of in an escape scenario.
Smilesville
level0

Postby Smilesville » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:24 pm

And here we are again.

Escaped in 17 hours with only my starting gentleman, a pair of scissors, and a lighter. You've got a problem common in a lot of huge prisons - a large amount of congestion in the halls. This means if I run through a metal detector, chances are a guard isn't going to be finding me for the next 3-5 minutes. So I jacked a pair of scissors from the infirmary after I caused some trouble in the mess hall at mealtime (and figured out where the thing was.) I burned a hole in the southern wall with the lighter, but the perimeter wall held on rather well. So I ran down there, killed the K9 guard and his little doggy too. Nabbed his keys, circled around to the main entrance, followed a kindly old lady visiting someone in the prison, and ran like no tomorrow after I got all the doors open.

A few more sprinklers on the outer perimeter and I might've had a rougher time of it, but only slightly.
dareddevil7
level1
level1

Postby dareddevil7 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:52 pm

Smilesville wrote:And here we are again.

Escaped in 17 hours with only my starting gentleman, a pair of scissors, and a lighter. You've got a problem common in a lot of huge prisons - a large amount of congestion in the halls. This means if I run through a metal detector, chances are a guard isn't going to be finding me for the next 3-5 minutes. So I jacked a pair of scissors from the infirmary after I caused some trouble in the mess hall at mealtime (and figured out where the thing was.) I burned a hole in the southern wall with the lighter, but the perimeter wall held on rather well. So I ran down there, killed the K9 guard and his little doggy too. Nabbed his keys, circled around to the main entrance, followed a kindly old lady visiting someone in the prison, and ran like no tomorrow after I got all the doors open.

A few more sprinklers on the outer perimeter and I might've had a rougher time of it, but only slightly.

They always forget the sprinklers...

Return to “Escape Mode”