[BUG] Escape Mode Traffic Jam

Discussion of the new Escape Mode

Moderator: NBJeff

Libertyjam
level0

[BUG] Escape Mode Traffic Jam

Postby Libertyjam » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:59 am

The hearse blockage is a bitch in escape mode. Basically during a riot or fire, the emergency services will stop coming after a while because they get stuck on the road.

POSSIBLE FIX?: Instead of emergency services arriving via car during traffic jam, they simply spawn from the start of the map like visitors do.

Libertyjam
level0

Re: [BUG] Escape Mode Traffic Jam

Postby Libertyjam » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:45 am

Aww... no reply... RIP THREAD ;(
chrisjones199
level1
level1

Postby chrisjones199 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:34 pm

I agree. If you kill too many guards you can get 5+ hearses but the guards are two busy to move the dead to the hearses so they never leave. I would suggest limiting the hearses to two on screen at any one time and making them leave after a minute or two regardless if they were filled up. This should be quite an easy fix and would help keep the emergency vehicles moving. It also doesn't stop the dead being collected since when there are fewer than 2 hearses but plenty of dead bodies another hearse can arrive.
MMZ>Torak
level2
level2

Postby MMZ>Torak » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:03 pm

chrisjones199 wrote:I agree. If you kill too many guards you can get 5+ hearses but the guards are two busy to move the dead to the hearses so they never leave. I would suggest limiting the hearses to two on screen at any one time and making them leave after a minute or two regardless if they were filled up. This should be quite an easy fix and would help keep the emergency vehicles moving. It also doesn't stop the dead being collected since when there are fewer than 2 hearses but plenty of dead bodies another hearse can arrive.

It also doesn't help when you keep killing guards... :twisted:
chrisjones199
level1
level1

Postby chrisjones199 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Woops. Maybe I shouldn't have picked up the shotgun I found on the floor.... :twisted:

Return to “Escape Mode”