Contraband

Discussion of the new Escape Mode

Moderator: NBJeff

Fre4kDahKid
level0

Contraband

Postby Fre4kDahKid » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:00 pm

Hello people !
I wanted to know the use of some contraband, mainly Drugs and Luxury contrabands. does anyone know ? Thanks :)
If they don't have any use maybe the next update should give us the possibility to sell them to other prisoners and have some sort of... smuggler prisoner / staff member that can sell you stuff in exchange of the money. Maybe you'll get a better price if they're addicted ? Or if their family need is desperate so you sell them that sh*tty phone for exorbitant prices ?
max prisoner
level1
level1

Re: Contraband

Postby max prisoner » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:40 pm

love the idea. think it would be cool if u could the money on the shop front.
Brento666
level3
level3

Postby Brento666 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Yeah, need to sustain an addiction and / or becoming a dealer could be cool for long play :D

Plus a great opportunity to through some cheesy pixelshader effects at you, especially on OD !
Smilesville
level0

Postby Smilesville » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:28 pm

You can drop drugs and alcohol around other prisoners too, and they'll run right over and grab it (given that there's no guards around.) You can fuel their addictions and undermine their reform programs in a very slow manner this way. I've turned perfectly well-behaved prisons into madhouses with this.
Brento666
level3
level3

Postby Brento666 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:23 pm

Smilesville wrote:You can drop drugs and alcohol around other prisoners too, and they'll run right over and grab it (given that there's no guards around.) You can fuel their addictions and undermine their reform programs in a very slow manner this way. I've turned perfectly well-behaved prisons into madhouses with this.

That's pretty wicked and generous at the same time, we need to earn big bucks and get all the prisoners hooked on our supply! So we have to set up the competition or whack them :D
->I've seen game sprites of (black) bags of dope, are they used in campaign already?

Return to “Escape Mode”