Is Prison Architect at an end?

Discussion of the story campaign. SPOILERS PERMITTED

Moderator: NBJeff

WrittenbyViktor
level0

Is Prison Architect at an end?

Postby WrittenbyViktor » Tue May 23, 2017 6:55 pm

Seeing how long it was since an issue was raised regarding a certain point within the campaign. I'm speaking ofcourse of the Second campaign stage where you the player has to create a Common Room for your prisoners with atleast 8 chairs in order to start a Alcohol therapy session. Aswell as an Infirmary (Note that the current infirmary in the campaign map should suffice).

Are the Developers at Introversion still looking into a bug that was raised to the forums in Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:25 am by User LongVin.

Or have they left Prison Architect in the dirt for players to just play without completing the campaign. Sure there's much to the game but it's no longer a full game now is it?
tykinruoka
level0

Re: Is Prison Architect at an end?

Postby tykinruoka » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:57 am

I hope the devs still fix bugs, because there seem to be a lot of them. I just bought the game, and quickly realised that I'm unable to continue playing the campaign because of a bug. I'm trying to play the mission where you need to use riot guards. That is very difficult, since the guards get very easily stuck on doors/walls. This is really frustrating. I've tested this on linux and windows and the bug is present on both platforms.
K_Man_ALPHA
level0

Postby K_Man_ALPHA » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:43 am

tykinruoka wrote:I hope the devs still fix bugs, because there seem to be a lot of them. I just bought the game, and quickly realised that I'm unable to continue playing the campaign because of a bug. I'm trying to play the mission where you need to use riot guards. That is very difficult, since the guards get very easily stuck on doors/walls. This is really frustrating. I've tested this on linux and windows and the bug is present on both platforms.

OMG same issue here, I came back to this game thinking it was out of early access and looking forward to a bit of a campaign. The buggyness of the selection tool and riot guards near entrances is :evil:
Heistner
level0

Postby Heistner » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:36 am

K_Man_ALPHA wrote:
tykinruoka wrote:I hope the devs still fix bugs, because there seem to be a lot of them. I just bought the game, and quickly realised that I'm unable to continue playing the campaign because of a bug. I'm trying to play the mission where you need sustanon 250 to use riot guards. That is very difficult, since the guards get very easily stuck on doors/walls. This is really frustrating. I've tested this on linux and windows and the bug is present on both platforms.

OMG same issue here, I came back to this game thinking it was out of early access and looking forward to a bit of a campaign. The buggyness of the selection tool and riot guards near entrances is :evil:

I know mate, same here. I thought I'd give it a try again but it's way too buggy.
Rubato84
level0

Postby Rubato84 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:35 pm

WrittenbyViktor wrote:Seeing how long it was since an issue was raised regarding a certain point within the campaign. I'm speaking ofcourse of the Second campaign stage where you the player has to create a Common Room for your prisoners with atleast 8 chairs in order to start a Alcohol therapy session. Aswell as an Infirmary (Note that the current infirmary in the campaign map should suffice).

Are the Developers at Introversion still looking into a bug that was raised to the forums in Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:25 am by User LongVin.

Or have they left Prison Architect in the dirt for players to just play without completing the campaign. Sure there's much to the game but it's no longer a full game now is it?

Omg I just bought the game today and this issue with the chairs is still there..
this is already there since 2015 ???

Return to “Campaign”