Second Bomber

Ideas for expansions and improvements to Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

Abc769
level0

Second Bomber

Postby Abc769 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:12 pm

Not sure if this has been suggested in the past i did a search but noting came up.
-Would a second bomber be a good idea,the bomber could 1.) Go faster than fighters but 2.)have only 2/3 of the range of the regular bomber. 3.)the amount would 1 per carrier and 3 per air base.

Also for Users that are opposed to new planes etc. Maybe have an option to turn it off via advance menu. Sort of like mods only each user wouldn't have to download each mod just download the game,and players who do want want other options the host can shut it off in the menu.
xander
level5
level5

Re: Second Bomber

Postby xander » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:16 am

Defcon is no longer being actively developed, patched, improved upon, or otherwise maintained. However, the source code is available for $45 from the IV store. If adding new features to a 9 year old game is that important to you, go for it.

xander
Jumpercable
level0

Postby Jumpercable » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:30 pm

@Abc769 - I'm afraid I have to agree with Xander. It's done for but feel free to knock your self out.
prebel3
level0

Postby prebel3 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:35 am

xander wrote:Defcon is no longer being actively developed, patched, improved upon, or otherwise maintained. However, the source code is available for $45 from the IV store. If adding new features to a 9 year old game is that important to you, go for it.

xander

R I P D E F C O N

Return to “Think Tank”