Small chat improvement...

Ideas for expansions and improvements to Defcon

Moderator: Defcon moderators

aspragg
level0

Small chat improvement...

Postby aspragg » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:21 am

Hi!

Just a small gripe about chatting... When I type something in the chat window and hit Enter, most games have the option where you can return focus to the game at that point.

I'm tired of chatting, typing my message, and then trying to move around the map and seeing...

wwwwwwdddd

... show up in my chat window. I'd rather have the option that "Hitting Enter in chat returns focus to the game" that I could turn on or off.

Thanks for listening!

Adman
Jacobs0
level0

Re: Small chat improvement...

Postby Jacobs0 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:02 am

Chatting is the main focus on any game which we play all the time to manage the attacks through communications as I have written the article for the gaming concept for the college homework purposes through write essay for me which was the online service and did incredible job.
Even writing also effect on our life as much as reading to it with mind set to work originally to find the career path anyway
Wanter
level1
level1

Postby Wanter » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:10 pm

I like different chats and usually spend a lot of time on this. Quite interesting thing:) But now I have problems with study and I need to make three assignments! I decided to use third party help from https://writingpeak.co.uk/homework-help-online because deadline is near!
Yandanhu
level1
level1

Postby Yandanhu » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:12 pm

Looks awesome. Thanks

Return to “Think Tank”