iPhone not working...

The place for feedback about tablet versions of Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

chrisnolan111
level0

iPhone not working...

Postby chrisnolan111 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:55 pm

I know this is for the tablet edition but given the compatibility was set to iPhones as well I thought I'd give it a try on my way home from work with my 5s. Unfortunately it won't install and I just get the "unable to download"/"cannot be installed at this time" message. I know this probably isn't supported but I was I intreagued to see what it would be like.

Is this expected behaviour or should it at least be installable?
vatan97
level0

Re: iPhone not working...

Postby vatan97 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:38 am

Hello my friend

I would like to see a iPhone compatiblity too, because I am very much on my iPhone and I don't like take the iPad to work or to school.
NeoThermic
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Postby NeoThermic » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:32 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this game would be very difficult to play on a screen that is physically smaller than the ipad mini. While the Testflight entry for PA does indicate it will "work" on things like the iPod touch and iPhones from the 1st gen upwards, the iOS 8 requirement and the fact that this is Tablet testing should give enough hint that this will not be available for the iPhone.
chrisnolan111
level0

Postby chrisnolan111 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Yeah that's what I was expecting. I was bored on the train so thought I'd give it ago! iPad tonight once I wrench it back from the missus

Return to “Tablet Testing”