possible cleanup of bureaucracy?

Discussion about Mods for Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

pizzapotato
level0

possible cleanup of bureaucracy?

Postby pizzapotato » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:08 pm

I have lots of mods, and sometimes a mod even blocks me from using another mod. Is there an addon or software that lets me edit where each agenda in the bureaucracy goes?
duppydent
level0

Re: possible cleanup of bureaucracy?

Postby duppydent » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:53 am

I have looked far and wide for the same i find what works best is saving a non tweaked version of my prison after doing all avaliable research then going to the extras-mods screen and moving the mod whose research is not showing up to the top of the que...one success let me use the weed mod with all other garden mods wothout conflict...another let me use the “all in one” as well as the version 15 all in one mod,and by moving them around further I was able to get the explanded reactor in place of the solor power...however thats after about ten goes of it where the lua editor detected a fatal run error and took a shit but it’s worth tweaking...just make sure you have a clean save in case you get an oh shit moment...I hope this helps and god willing someone will design an integrator mod that alows all the mods to work side by side much like the library/api mods do on minecraft..

Return to “Modding”