[ESCAPE MODE MODDING] Can you add a rep button?

Discussion about Mods for Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3

[ESCAPE MODE MODDING] Can you add a rep button?

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:24 am

Does anyone know where that little prisoner window is referenced?
In the dialogs folder, there are a few escape mode dialogs (escape mode-help.txt, escapemode-reputations.txt, etc.), but none of them contain the code for the six reputation buttons in the prisoner window?

If anyone knows where the code is, I'd be grateful as I have been trying to mod it...
oxygencraft
level1
level1

Re: [ESCAPE MODE MODDING] Can you add a rep button?

Postby oxygencraft » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:39 am

JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:Does anyone know where that little prisoner window is referenced?
In the dialogs folder, there are a few escape mode dialogs (escape mode-help.txt, escapemode-reputations.txt, etc.), but none of them contain the code for the six reputation buttons in the prisoner window?

If anyone knows where the code is, I'd be grateful as I have been trying to mod it...

You can't mod escape mode. I haven't found a way to mod escape mode yet.
Brento666
level3
level3

Re: [ESCAPE MODE MODDING] Can you add a rep button?

Postby Brento666 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:09 pm

JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:Does anyone know where that little prisoner window is referenced?

I went through all the dialogs looking for ways to get extra labels on the info-dialog to staff... sadly that dialog seemed 'obfuscated' (left out on purpose).
I think the dialog you're after is also 'left out'... The "PrisonerSelect" dialog is not included.. You'd want to see what happens there :(

oxygencraft wrote:You can't mod escape mode. I haven't found a way to mod escape mode yet.

My graphic mods (placed in sandbox) stay and work normally in escape mode. So mods can survive the transition from sandbox to escape mode.

Return to “Modding”