Modding Workmen Hands

Discussion about Mods for Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

LittleMikey
level0

Modding Workmen Hands

Postby LittleMikey » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:18 am

Hi there guys,

I'm currently playing around with the Imperial Architect mod which replaces the workmen with various Astromech Droids from Star Wars. They look great, but when cleaning droids need to use the mop for example they appear to be holding the mop with hands that shouldn't exist. I've looked through all the image files but I can't work out where the hands are stored. Is it possible to change them, and if so, how?
Chad
level3
level3

Re: Modding Workmen Hands

Postby Chad » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:19 am

LittleMikey wrote:Hi there guys,

I'm currently playing around with the Imperial Architect mod which replaces the workmen with various Astromech Droids from Star Wars. They look great, but when cleaning droids need to use the mop for example they appear to be holding the mop with hands that shouldn't exist. I've looked through all the image files but I can't work out where the hands are stored. Is it possible to change them, and if so, how?

There is one sprite image for all hands. So I think you can't just disable hands for your droids.
LittleMikey
level0

Re: Modding Workmen Hands

Postby LittleMikey » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:47 am

Chad wrote:
LittleMikey wrote:Hi there guys,

There is one sprite image for all hands. So I think you can't just disable hands for your droids.

That's a shame. Thanks anyway!

Return to “Modding”