Anyway Steam has more important matters :D

--
Jasper
Chad
level3
level3

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby Chad » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:39 am

What an epic as$!*le. The forum rules really should be extended to ban someone like that.
JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:41 am

I didn't know I could undelete discussions. I got angry, and I shouldn't have.
Sorry everyone (especially hoosdatGuy and Chad).
I have written something for all of you to read.

Everyone:
I have removed (completely) Chad's Drinks Mod from Room Icons at the request of Chad.

hoosdatGuy:
Sorry hoosdatGuy. I shouldn't have done all of this. I would add you back as a contributor, but I can't because you unfriended me. If you would be kind enough to send me a friend request (for some reason I can't send you one) I will add you back as contributor of this wonderful mod.

Chad:
I won't include your mod, and I have deleted the mod's discussion that I previously started above. Sorry for the inconvenience caused but rest assured I will never steal/take your work again. If you ever decide to let me re-incorporate your mod, just tell hoosdatGuy know that he can tell me.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Jasper
Chad
level3
level3

Postby Chad » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:10 pm

Do you know what Jasper?
You can take your apologies and put them where the sun doesn't shine (hint: it's not London!).

I'm more than pissed about your behavior the last weeks. I gave you the chance to convince me that you are trustworthy. But you failed. I asked you to remove my content and you said you will. But you didn't. You told hoosdatGuy that you will remove my content, but you lied to him. You started a 'poll' on steam if my mod should be included (which I don't care of). You tried to cheat when you changed hoosdatGuys vote. You kicked him out as an contributor, because he deleted the 'poll'.

Beside that you were very rude to me. Here, at steam, all the time. I've been all polite even when I've got more than one reason to get mad about you. And you have to say is 'sorry'?

Instead of kicking hoosdatGuy out of the mod, you should leave. There is nothing in that mod that justifies your contribution to that mod. The only thing you does is f*§!ng around. If you want to do something good: Give the mod to hoosdatGuy, he does all the work and he deserves a deep gesture of apology. Just saying 'sorry' because you need him is not enough!

I hope that there is some justice and you get what you deserve for what you did.

Good luck...
GamingBud
level2
level2

Postby GamingBud » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:20 pm

*Clapping*

Not sarcasm.

Return to “Modding”