Room Icons Mod V3.0

Discussion about Mods for Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3
Posts: 380
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:29 am

Re: Room Icons Mod V2.0

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:40 pm

JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:Version 3 coming out soon.
We are currently running out of mods to add :(
So if you have any mods that add rooms or callouts, pls tell us so that we can incorporate them.

Thx in advance,
Jasper

Anyone???
JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3
Posts: 380
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:29 am

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:30 am

V3 Out:
All the mods that add rooms or callouts are supported.
User avatar
Chad
level3
level3
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby Chad » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:36 pm

Get my icons out of your mod, now!
You know exactly why! Short reminder:

JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:
Chad wrote:
JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:Ok. Now could I add your mod in to greatly improve compatibility pls?
I won't change it. I'll leave the icon alone. I'll just copy it.

Yes or no?,
Jasper


As I said before: I'll watch the progress of your mod (e.g. the next update) and will decide then. You know. Trust is good, control is better...

OK. I'll leave the icon in but I'll sharp out the code that links the room.

Cheers,
Jasper
JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3
Posts: 380
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:29 am

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:10 am

Code: Select all

[quote="Chad"]Get my icons out of your mod, now!
You know exactly why! Short reminder:

[quote="JASPer.Gamer.9.0"][quote="Chad"][quote="JASPer.Gamer.9.0"]
Ok. Now could I add your mod in to greatly improve compatibility pls?
I won't change it. I'll leave the icon alone. I'll just copy it.

Yes or no?,
Jasper[/quote]

As I said before: I'll watch the progress of your mod (e.g. the next update) and will decide then. You know. Trust is good, control is better...[/quote]
OK. I'll leave the icon in but I'll sharp out the code that links the room.

Cheers,
Jasper[/quote][/quote]

Post Reported.
User avatar
blipadouzi
level4
level4
Posts: 567
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby blipadouzi » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:08 am

JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:

Code: Select all

[quote="Chad"]Get my icons out of your mod, now!
You know exactly why! Short reminder:

[quote="JASPer.Gamer.9.0"][quote="Chad"][quote="JASPer.Gamer.9.0"]
Ok. Now could I add your mod in to greatly improve compatibility pls?
I won't change it. I'll leave the icon alone. I'll just copy it.

Yes or no?,
Jasper[/quote]

As I said before: I'll watch the progress of your mod (e.g. the next update) and will decide then. You know. Trust is good, control is better...[/quote]
OK. I'll leave the icon in but I'll sharp out the code that links the room.

Cheers,
Jasper[/quote][/quote]

Post Reported.



Good gravy you really do never learn do you? You think you're entitled to everything and when someone says they do not want their content (art in this case) included in your mod, you add it anyway.

You ask for someone's help (for example you asked me in Steam chat), and if they say they are busy, or not interested, you get all sarcastic and condescending.

Reporting his post just makes you look like a douche to the moderators, he hasn't broken any of the forum rules and has done nothing wrong other than confront you on something you're obviously guilty of. Posting here that you reported his post proves you are arrogant, vain and narcissistic.
RGeezy911
level5
level5
Posts: 1098
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby RGeezy911 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:50 am

Jasper, stop making reports with no information provided. Simply saying, "WTF???" in a report does not help. Settle your issue through the private message system with the person you're having the issue with.

As for the topic, stay on track guys.

Thank you.
JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3
Posts: 380
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:29 am

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:32 am

RGeezy911 wrote:Jasper, stop making reports with no information provided. Simply saying, "WTF???" in a report does not help. Settle your issue through the private message system with the person you're having the issue with.

As for the topic, stay on track guys.

Thank you.

Thanks for being so kind RGeezy. Next time I'll keep that in mind.

Bye,
Jasper
JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3
Posts: 380
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:29 am

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:39 am

Chad - At your request, I sharped your mod's lines out

EDIT: Grammar.
User avatar
Chad
level3
level3
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby Chad » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:55 am

JASPer.Gamer.9.0 wrote:Chad - At your request, I sharped your mod's lines out

EDIT: Grammar.


Now get everything from my mod out! You'll never get any permissions from me.
I don't want my icon in your ui.png. I don't want my icon in your pictures at steam. So remove them immediately! I don't want to see any sharped out lines with my mod content.

And please:
Don't ever ask me again for permissions: the answer is no! You had the chance to prove your trustability and you failed miserably!
seronis
level1
level1
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:32 am

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby seronis » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:06 pm

Jasper you really should stop including other peoples stuff in your mods without permission. Its getting old.

Good news: for this particular mod you dont need to. Why care about using the original mods art? Use your own. Its not difficult.
User avatar
Chad
level3
level3
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby Chad » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:45 pm

seronis wrote:Jasper you really should stop including other peoples stuff in your mods without permission. Its getting old.

Good news: for this particular mod you dont need to. Why care about using the original mods art? Use your own. Its not difficult.


Ha, I can tell you: because he doesn't make the icons. It's hoosdatGuy who does all the important work. Jasper uploads the mod and does the "hard coding stuff" for the mod.
User avatar
knoest26
level5
level5
Posts: 1380
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:55 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby knoest26 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Seriously, how is this guy still a problem?

Just ban him from the forums and report him on Steam, it's been long enough and there have been enough warnings
User avatar
hoosdatGuy
level1
level1
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:56 am

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby hoosdatGuy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:33 am

That will happen much quicker, because now I'M pissed off. He uncontribbed me for deleting his BS vote to have Chad's mod added back in. That's it. I'm done.
JASPer.Gamer.9.0
level3
level3
Posts: 380
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:29 am

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby JASPer.Gamer.9.0 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:41 am

hoosdatGuy wrote:That will happen much quicker, because now I'M pissed off. He uncontribbed me for deleting his BS vote to have Chad's mod added back in. That's it. I'm done.

Yes, you are (pissed off). But that ("Just ban him from the forums and report him on Steam") won't happen because;

1. RGeezy won't ban me anytime soon as I'm not doing anything wrong on the forums.
2. Sorry if it's offending, but seronis, you must have bad eyesight, because I did NOT see any report button on mod pages, and you can't report my account, because you don't really have proof and Steam is busy with cheats and pirating issues :D.

So please stop uselessly posting.
BTW, I see you have just unfriended me hoosdatGuy. Good Riddance.

RGeezy, pls check your private msg's for my new msg.

--
Jasper
User avatar
hoosdatGuy
level1
level1
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:56 am

Re: Room Icons Mod V3.0

Postby hoosdatGuy » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:59 am

Actually there is a report mod button:

Image

Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest