Editing guard behavior

Discussion about Mods for Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

Striket1234
level1
level1

Editing guard behavior

Postby Striket1234 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:41 am

How would one edit the behavior of a guard? For example, make him do and action to a selected prisoner. I can't seem to find any files that would enable me to do this. Thanks again.
GamingBud
level2
level2

Re: Editing guard behavior

Postby GamingBud » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:37 pm

Striket1234 wrote:How would one edit the behavior of a guard? For example, make him do and action to a selected prisoner. I can't seem to find any files that would enable me to do this. Thanks again.

Ahem, i assume "and" means "an". Please check your message before posting it, or just edit it.

Anyway. Guards are currently not available for "reproduction" and changes. Probably going to be a few months before they implement something that allows us to do stuff with guards.
CoffeeBalls21
level0

Postby CoffeeBalls21 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:51 pm

I have hacked the behaviour of Riot Guards in my Aviation mod.

If not deployed by a call out they try to run continuously of the map, with a bit of magic I prevent them from doing this and some what make them usable. They are controlled by an item that they carry on them.

Your welcome to have a look at the code and see if you can develop any thing further from it :)
GamingBud
level2
level2

Postby GamingBud » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:34 am

CoffeeBalls21 wrote:I have hacked the behaviour of Riot Guards in my Aviation mod.

If not deployed by a call out they try to run continuously of the map, with a bit of magic I prevent them from doing this and some what make them usable. They are controlled by an item that they carry on them.

Your welcome to have a look at the code and see if you can develop any thing further from it :)

Huh, ok. I was wrong. Good job Coffee :)

Return to “Modding”