[Mod Request] Quicker Surrender Timer

Discussion about Mods for Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

Seth2697
level1
level1

[Mod Request] Quicker Surrender Timer

Postby Seth2697 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:40 am

So its been killing me how long it takes the prisoners to get back to work or whatever after a shot goes off nearby. Especially when prisoners are trying to eat or participate in a reform program this interrupts and waste a lot of valuable time. I been looking for the status effects not sure if this is something that's hard-coded and i'm just outta luck or if someone can point me in the right direction or even if someone can make this mod I'd appreciate it greatly!
Seth2697
level1
level1

Re: [Mod Request] Quicker Surrender Timer

Postby Seth2697 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:22 pm

I'm bumping this request since they're seem to be new scripting changes for A28 anyone figured this out yet?
RGeezy911
level5
level5

Re: [Mod Request] Quicker Surrender Timer

Postby RGeezy911 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:44 pm

I don't know if it's possible, but I'm going to guess that it's not. The armed guard shooting his shotgun is what causes prisoners within a 5-7 block radius to surrender. To me, it sounds hard coded. You'd have to find a way to remove the shotgun's ability to cause the status effect, or find the status effect itself and reduce it's maximum level. (For example, suppression's maximum level is 1,440 points)

However, I'm not sure if status effects can be edited in-game like the needs can. (For example, set bowels from 52 to 0 - set suppression from 400 to 0) If so, you could probably create an object that checks for prisoners who are "surrendered" and set that status effect to 0.

Return to “Modding”