[MOD] Everyone is Legendary

Discussion about Mods for Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

Seth2697
level1
level1

[MOD] Everyone is Legendary

Postby Seth2697 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:33 am

There are two versions of this and two ways to download steam subscription or direct download. Now the first mod is the original with all reputation traits set to 99% this includes snitches, ex-law, and cop killer. The second version has a severe reduction in the snitch, ex-law, and cop killer to avoid everyone being marked for death. Or if you just want total chaos and everyone killing each other I'd recommend the first. These are compatible with instant prisoner or call in mods that instantly summons prisoners so go crazy if you want.

You may need to reset the game after applying the mod for it to take full effect

Version 1:

Steam Download
or
Direct Download Link

Version 2:

Steam Download
or
Direct Download Link

Last edited by Seth2697 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:12 am, edited 8 times in total.
xPyr0x
level2
level2

Re: [MOD] Everyone is Legendary

Postby xPyr0x » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:28 pm

YES!!! Now I can make my "Fight Club" prison and post it on the workshop, since I can literally unleash them all into the yard or canteen and watch 500 guys duke it out.
Plus + to you man.

A suggestion would be to make a version where they are NOT snitch/ex cop/instigator, (or at least not all of them) so I can make me a real "supermax only" prison... But for project #1 this mod is great!
Seth2697
level1
level1

Postby Seth2697 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:46 pm

@xPyr0x and Everyone else

Feel free to edit the file yourself if you want 0% snitches or to customize ANY of the reputation chances to your liking simply go inside your mods folder (easiest way through the game menu)

Extras>Mods>Open Mods Folder (Bottom)

The mod should be in that folder PLEASE feel free to rename any of the folders inside the mods folder since I know steam workshop makes them all bunch of random numbers changing there folder names shouldn't effect the game displaying mods or updating or anything I've renamed all my folders with no problem for easier navigation.

The file your looking for will be inside the Everyone is Legendary's data folder its called Biographies.txt open it up scroll to the very bottom there's a section named #Reputations all the coding for reputations is there it's very easy to recognize and understand you'll see something like Ex-Law: Low 10, Medium 15, High 20 those are the percents you'll notice most of them are turned to 99 adjust those numbers to whatever you'd like and save! (Remember:You may also need to reset your game after applying the mod for it to take full effect.)

(NOTE: If someone updates there mod it may cause the file to revert back to the old one so all your percentage changes may reset if we update. This can be avoided by simply making a copy of the mod in the mods folder and changing the name and all appropriate data in the Manifest.txt you can delete the steam author and file id they're steam generated and may cause an issue if there's duplicates in game but I've never tried so unsure the result if you don't delete them... Or you can just keep changing back the numbers every update, which probably will be never unless the main game's update changes something.)

So it will be Mods>(Whatever the folder name is more than likely a random number)>Data>Biographies.txt, you can hit Ctr+F and search for Reputations if your having trouble finding the percentages.
xSniperLol
level0

Postby xSniperLol » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:43 pm

Hi is it me or the direct download does not work?
It just shows me the file dropper website.

Thanks
knoest26
level5
level5

Postby knoest26 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:57 pm

xSniperLol wrote:Hi is it me or the direct download does not work?
It just shows me the file dropper website.

Thanks

it's not you
Seth2697
level1
level1

Postby Seth2697 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:13 am

Sorry about that updated the land mines link forgot about the everyone is legendary they should be working properly now let me know if it happens again.
knoest26
level5
level5

Postby knoest26 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:04 pm

Seth2697 wrote:Sorry about that updated the land mines link forgot about the everyone is legendary they should be working properly now let me know if it happens again.

Both work
WiseWoodrow
level2
level2

Postby WiseWoodrow » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:57 am

Thanks but no thanks, I've hard enough time dealing with one legendary.

Return to “Modding”