[MOD request] Jail Dogs

Discussion about Mods for Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

RichieGrape
level4
level4

[MOD request] Jail Dogs

Postby RichieGrape » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:19 pm

so i was watching tv earlier and i stumbled across the dog whisperer. It was the episode where he goes to a female jail where they have a dog program where the inmates take care of abused and unwanted dogs...(similar to the pitbull for paroles program)

anyways was thinking it would be cool to add something like this in...i'm sure the limitations of modding prevent alot of function with this but i think its still a decant idea...could just have a kennel where prisoners work at...

maybe requiring them to go get dog from said kennel

than walking said dog to the yard for a lil bit than taking them back to the kennel...

would like to see Chris look into streamlining something like this but i'm not holding my breath...some sort of currency system to pay inmates for there work would go nice with this but yet again i'm sure this isn't possible (YET
knoest26
level5
level5

Re: [MOD request] Jail Dogs

Postby knoest26 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:04 pm

I don't really think this is a doable thing right now. I personally won't release things untill they work properly and are actually usefull so I won't be taking this request with the current system.

Perhaps somebody else want to do this
RichieGrape
level4
level4

Postby RichieGrape » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:05 pm

yea it was kindof just a random idea...figured maybe it would get the gears turning in someones head..its a bit beyond me...
sirNoolas
level1
level1

Postby sirNoolas » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Yes i do think it is partially possible... I guess i'll take a look at it

Return to “Modding”