[QUESTION] Lua command for Searching items or prisoners.

Discussion about Mods for Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

Shaymus
level0

[QUESTION] Lua command for Searching items or prisoners.

Postby Shaymus » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Hello All!
I'm trying to make a Search Mat that will get placed on the ground. Whenever someone walks over it, depending on who it is. Will need searched.
If it's a prisoner that walks over it. Then they need searched.
If it's a workmen and they are carrying something like a food box. Then the box needs searched.

I seem to have everything else down, however i can't figure out how to make the search thing appear. I just can't seem to find out where the commands are. I looked at the new Mod from Gary. But, no luck. Doesn't help as much as i need it to.
cahaseler
level0

Re: Lua command for Searching items or prisoners.

Postby cahaseler » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:57 pm

I've been looking for something similar for my mailroom mod, but it doesn't seem to be implemented right now.
Phraxas
level2
level2

Re: Lua command for Searching items or prisoners.

Postby Phraxas » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:21 pm

There's only 7 functions to call from right now and none of them involve searching. =/

Inside your main.dat (rename it to a .rar file and extract it with WinRar) is a file called lua_function_list.txt that explains what is available and how it's used.

Object.GetProperty(), Object.SetProperty(), Object.Spawn(), Object.Delete(), Object.ApplyVelocity(), Object.GetMaterial() are the functions listed there. There's also Object.CreateJob().

That is unless SetProperty could set a "Search" boolean, but we don't know if that exists or what it's called.

Return to “Modding”