Toilet room Mod (RELEASED)

Discussion about Mods for Prison Architect

Moderator: NBJeff

rsdworker
level3
level3
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Toilet room Mod (RELEASED)

Postby rsdworker » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:20 pm

this a new Mod - so prisoners will not get far from cell toilet anymore - this a Toilet room will provide the toilets at locations - sink and toilet is important

bear in mind this is in Work in progress

Features as in Version 1:
i will present three rooms in first release of Toilet mod
    Bathroom (room for showering and toilet in cell blocks
    Restroom (larger room for prisoners in public areas)
    lavatory (small room for toilet - useful for workplaces
    removed Requirement of toilets from cells and holding cells - you now can create ensuites or stand alone toilets
    have prisoners wash hands
    Ensuite (small room with shower and toilet)


Features planned:

Showers will be renamed as Public showers and only used if no ensuite or bathroom nearby
create prisoner only sink (stops cooks using it) creates a washing face when used
change regime to tell to use any rooms containg shower if is there

feedback is welcome its my first mod


Pictures

Bathroom and lavatory seen here

Image

full bathroom has Sink and toilet and shower while the lavatory has toilet as shown

Link - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =307473196
Last edited by rsdworker on Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rsdworker
level3
level3
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Toilet room Mod (WIP)

Postby rsdworker » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:26 pm

first release will be out in few minutes - doing final tweaks to mod and testing

Edit: its now up in steam workshop
iScripters
level2
level2
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Re: Toilet room Mod (WIP)

Postby iScripters » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:26 pm

rsdworker wrote:first release will be out in few minutes - doing final tweaks to mod and testing

Edit: its now up in steam workshop


I personally don't see the need for this mod, but still good job! Keep it up :D The more mods, the better :)
rsdworker
level3
level3
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Toilet room Mod (WIP)

Postby rsdworker » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:42 pm

iScripters wrote:
rsdworker wrote:first release will be out in few minutes - doing final tweaks to mod and testing

Edit: its now up in steam workshop


I personally don't see the need for this mod, but still good job! Keep it up :D The more mods, the better :)


thank you - its improves the prisoner needs and changes to some features

currently working on washing hand feature for prisoner to wash hands at sink which is nicely done
iScripters
level2
level2
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Re: Toilet room Mod (WIP)

Postby iScripters » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:25 pm

rsdworker wrote:currently working on washing hand feature for prisoner to wash hands at sink which is nicely done

Now that, I would like!
rsdworker
level3
level3
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Toilet room Mod (RELEASED)

Postby rsdworker » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:41 pm

Version 2 is being released

changes:

New room: ensuite - small bathroom room for cells/holding cells

prisoners can wash hands at sink
piotrulos
level0
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Re: Toilet room Mod (RELEASED)

Postby piotrulos » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:45 am

rsdworker wrote:create prisoner only sink (stops cooks using it)


I think you should create new sprite for sink, take original sprite (you can edit to fit in 1x1 place by cut both sides) or create new one, name it "bathroom sink" or "washbasin" and script to use by prisoner. :)
rsdworker
level3
level3
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Toilet room Mod (RELEASED)

Postby rsdworker » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:20 pm

piotrulos wrote:
rsdworker wrote:create prisoner only sink (stops cooks using it)


I think you should create new sprite for sink, take original sprite (you can edit to fit in 1x1 place by cut both sides) or create new one, name it "bathroom sink" or "washbasin" and script to use by prisoner. :)


i seen one tile basin that created by someone so i would don't mind have for this pack

i am going throw in small sink in for bathroom and ensuite
mikeyy1986
level1
level1
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:58 am

Re: Toilet room Mod (RELEASED)

Postby mikeyy1986 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:07 pm

link?
rsdworker
level3
level3
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Re: Toilet room Mod (RELEASED)

Postby rsdworker » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:15 pm

mikeyy1986 wrote:link?


oh yeah - i forget to link

i will put in first post

Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests