This is a scenario meant to guide new players on how to play the game. It acts as an incomplete alternative to the Deathrow scenario, and it's guidance.
This is a work in progress, but parts 1 to 4 are complete.
[UPDATE v3.1] (CURRENT)
- Changed: Players no longer need to hire Gardeners for the Forestry room in Part 3.
- Changed: Players no longer need to hire Janitors for the Cleaning Cupboard in Part 3.
- New: Part 4 Finished!
- New: Players can now skip Part 3 and go straight into the room practice section.
- Changed: Hub map now operates through Power Stations and Power Switches that the player must turn on. The Power Station will take the player to a part of the tutorial, and the Power Switches will provide information on each part of the tutorial.
- Changed: Mod title changed from "[Tutorial] Getting Started" to "[Scenario] Tutorial - Getting Started".
- Fixed: Shower room is no longer an acceptable room in the Part 3 room practice section.
- Fixed: Part 3 room practice section was not reloading the map correctly to allow the player to practice again.
- Fixed: Map transitions are now much quicker.
- New: Part 3 Completed!
- New: Added an intro image.
- Changed:The CEO is now an info icon.
- Changed:The phone call sound is much more quieter.
- The Warden's image has been changed.
- The Introversion Logo image has been changed.
- The advisor phone call sound has been modified.
This mod already includes the files needed to run the scenario, and the language file is additively loaded on top of your current one. However, the language of this scenario is only in English.
[WHAT THIS MOD DOES]
It adds a new scenario in your mods menu that you can launch at any time. The mod reads the language strings from within it's own folder, and loads the prison maps from it's own folder as well.
Steam Workshop - This mod is only available from the Steam Workshop!
Please leave me some feedback on areas where I can improve, issues with the scenario itself, or any future parts to the tutorial you want me to make.