level1

help help heeeellllllllp

Postby blokeee » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:01 pm

lads anyone there can help me add mods to my game :oops:
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Only if you post specific descriptions of the problems you're having, and only if you promise to stop mmmmiiiiiinnndddlllleeesssslllyyyy repeating characters like your keyboard was broken. Or sticky with some unspecified liquid. Really, I don't want to think about it too much.

Especially: which version of Defon do you have? Steam? Retail? Mac? Which operating system? Which mod are you trying to install?
blokeee
level1
level1

Postby blokeee » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:19 pm

i have retail copy and operating on windows xp and sorry i upseeeeet yooou just fooling around love the game and would like the little things to make it more better if thats possibe thanks turtle and there could be sticky liquids but i dont think so im a good aim into a sock
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:30 pm

It's not upsetting, it's just annoying and, like most silly internet habits, makes you look like a copycat moron.

Anyways, navigate to the directory "C:\Program Files\Defcon", which should be the default install location for defcon, and simply unzip the mod zips right there. That should create the 'mods' subdirectory the first time you do it, which is needed, and subsequent mods should unpack themselves into it automatically.

Return to “Mod Projects”