Can some one give me the source code?

Discuss your new mods and themes here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:54 pm

jamo wrote:Ok fine whatever - I was hoping to get the source code so i could change mechanics a bit, If that's possible of course.

It is not possible. Like most commercial software, the source code to Defcon is not publicly available. I don't know where you got the idea that it was.

xander
jamo
level2
level2

Postby jamo » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Maybe you have the source code. I think you do. Mhhm... If it's not so much to ask maybe you could give that precious source code. Please! :D
Come on man we're all fans man.
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:05 pm

No, xander does not have the source code. I don't have it. Everyone outside of IV (the AI bot interface writers, for example) who has it had to sign an NDA stating that if they ever pass it to someone else, they get roasted. If you have a very interesting project, IV may give the source to you. But it doesn't look like you have.
jamo
level2
level2

Postby jamo » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Actually i was thinking of adding 4 new territories and colours. Instead of playing with 6 you'll be playing with ten.
Silos will be firing 15 nukes instead of ten, subs will carry ten nukes and bombers will carry 2 nukes.
DinoSteve
level3
level3

Postby DinoSteve » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Worst attempt at trolling.... EVER
The above post is not intended as an attack on you. It's not about making you look stupid for not searching. It merely states the facts. Please don't be offended.
trickser
level5
level5

Postby trickser » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:04 pm

More of everything. Thats brilliant.
xander
level5
level5

Postby xander » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:19 am

jamo, on a scale from 1 to really fucking stupid, you break the machine. I am rather pissed about that, because it was not the cheapest nor easiest device to build. Now I have to figure out how to build a better meter that can take your monumental idiocy into account. I'm not sure that is possible. You are either moron, or the most pathetic troll ever. In either case, I suggest that you sterilize yourself so that your genes are never passed onto another generation. If you already have children, infanticide might be a viable option.

xander
jamo
level2
level2

Postby jamo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:21 am

LISTEN TO ME YOU PATHETIC PARASITE! I HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR ARROGANT BEHAVIOR. YOU ARE NOTHING THAN A SCUMBAG, A PILE OF GRABASTIC SHIT, THE BIGGEST FUCK!!!! DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A MORON OR I'LL BUST YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN' ASS. NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO ARGUE WITH ME I'LL FUCK YOU UP, I'LL SUE YOU. WHAT I HAVE DONE TO YOU WHY ARE SO MEAN? HUH WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM - IF SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH YOU
VISIT A PSYCHIATRIST - I'M SURE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS WITH THAT ATTITUDE. I HOPE YOU BREAK YOUR LEGS WHEN YOUR'RE WALKING DOWN THE STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah and one more thing - next time when you are posting a death thread, please brush your teeth couse your threads and breath stink of ass crack.
Get the point Xandy :lol:
bert_the_turtle
level5
level5

Postby bert_the_turtle » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:35 am

I'm sure that helps you get the source.
DinoSteve
level3
level3

Postby DinoSteve » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:59 am

Man, I was totally about to link to the source code because I felt sorry for you, but then you had to go and be a douche to xander. You don't deserve access to the code.
The above post is not intended as an attack on you. It's not about making you look stupid for not searching. It merely states the facts. Please don't be offended.
jamo
level2
level2

Postby jamo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:08 am

yo Dino Steve, Xander is the one pushing me around - I had enough with his crappy nonsense, his disgusting behavior - he distastes all of you not just me. He is an asshole. I don't want your stupid code! This game sucks anyway.
If he is such a smart ass why wont he develop defcon better?
Look I was a fan of defcon before he started posting at my threads and started harassing me. I don't appreciate that kind of shit.
I have the rights tell what I think about this game.
Yo I'm Out!
Last edited by jamo on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
DinoSteve
level3
level3

Postby DinoSteve » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 am

jamo wrote:yo Dino Steve, Xander is the one pushing me around - I had enough with his crappy nonsense, his disgusting behavior - he distastes all of you not just me. He is an asshole. I don't want your stupid code! This game otherwise sucks.

you sir, are and idiot :)
jamo
level2
level2

Postby jamo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:25 am

You think I'm an Idiot - Well I'm not. I am 10000 times a valuable person than you. You can't call me an idiot because i have ideas - which I think are good enough for defcon. And by the way you are an idiot - playing that game all day long and having fun launching nukes - it's disturbing. Yes it is not real, but I don't understand why is that pleasure for destruction is consuming your mind? Is that how your life is going to be - playing a game? If you don't have anything else to post - please stop. I don't want to read your bull crap - I don't understand what have ever done to all of you - What's with the harassment!
IT"s JUST A STUPID GAME!!!!!
DinoSteve
level3
level3

Postby DinoSteve » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:01 pm

jamo wrote:You think I'm an Idiot - Well I'm not.

Well, you are. You've been asking for something which doesn't exist in the public domain. When told it doesn't exist you called the people liars. That makes you an idiot.

jamo wrote:You can't call me an idiot because i have ideas - which I think are good enough for defcon.

Not calling you an idiot for having ideas, but for your actions. Although your ideas are boring, unimaginative and add no value to the game.

jamo wrote:And by the way you are an idiot - playing that game all day long and having fun launching nukes

Assumptions like that make you look more of an idiot as I haven't played Defcon in over a year.

jamo wrote:- it's disturbing. Yes it is not real, but I don't understand why is that pleasure for destruction is consuming your mind? Is that how your life is going to be - playing a game?

If you find it disturbing that people want to play the game what does it say about yourself that you want to modify it so there is more destruction?

jamo wrote:If you don't have anything else to post - please stop. I don't want to read your bull crap - I don't understand what have ever done to all of you - What's with the harassment!

Troll

jamo wrote:IT"s JUST A STUPID GAME!!!!!

You can't get what you want so you call the it stupid. Wow, you're awesome. You must be a whole five years old. :roll:
jamo
level2
level2

Postby jamo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Actually that was just an idea. So excuse me! And i'm not a really big fan of defcon. You conscious motherfucker!!

Return to “Mod Projects”