Assistance With Travel Nodes

Discuss your new mods and themes here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

RousDusk
level0

Assistance With Travel Nodes

Postby RousDusk » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:47 pm

I am unsure if anyone remains on this forum, but I thought it might be something to try and find help still.

I have been trying to create a map mod, based off of a private sort of roleplay between I and friends. The map made for it isn't the best, but it was worth commemorating it with a mod on one of my favorite games. Everything seems to be in working order, but I cannot get travel nodes to work. It did work once before, but only in a specific region. AI markers might also be an issue, but I can confirm that once this is out of the way.

In the upload I am giving, the current travel_nodes.bmp file in canon-mod\data\earth is pure black. The iteration of the proper travel_nodes.bmp file is in canon-mod\storage. There are nodes made redundant by wrapping, but I believe all have sightlines with at least one other node. Compressing the node map to the sailable map returns all nodes in the water; same if the sailable map is expanded to match the node map.

Any and all help is appreciated.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the original, semi-working travel_nodes.bmp file is in canon-mod\old.

Link:
https://mega.nz/folder/MXVkmRhR#s-4gf9i78z6IdC8F_xLOvw
AviationSpace
level0

Re: Assistance With Travel Nodes

Postby AviationSpace » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:44 pm

I can help out, but for now watch the tutorial on making the mods: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M_xByPafhM
If you still have issues still, let me know!

-Avi
Stone Halk
level1
level1

Re: Assistance With Travel Nodes

Postby Stone Halk » Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:14 am

I think that traveling is the most pleasant thing that can happen to us. I always look forward to every trip for business and for vacation. I have already bought Cheap Business Class Flights to Estonia and booked a hotel in Estonia. This country has been on my list of must-sees for a long time, I hope that I will not be disappointed.

Return to “Mod Projects”