Help Locating a Particular Mod

Discuss your new mods and themes here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

- Tobias -
level3
level3

Help Locating a Particular Mod

Postby - Tobias - » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:03 pm

I've recently purchased a new license for Defcon, having lost my old one when I disposed of an old computer and didn't do the proper record keeping. In any case, I used to use a "mod" (although I'm not sure it is strictly a "mod" per se) that allowed me to change the shape of the airplanes. I recall that I used the bomber variation, but kept the default fighter. I know I could search, but I'm wondering if anyone recalls this mod. It's not a big deal, but I'm just wondering if it springs to the mind of anyone. Thanks in advance if you can point me to it.
nuclear cocaine
level4
level4

Re: Help Locating a Particular Mod

Postby nuclear cocaine » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:08 pm

I download say 1984 mod download it open it in winrar find the graphics folder go to the BMP. File that looks like an airplane. Then open the defcon game in winrar open graphics drop and drag the 2 picks of the airplane you like there's 2 files BMP. for each plane. It permanently will erase the generic version but who needs it. Who wants to run a Mod when you don't have to. You can do this with all of the ships bases even the bombs and customize your own license version.

Return to “Mod Projects”