Middle Earth Mod v1.1

Discuss your new mods and themes here

Moderator: Defcon moderators

TheDan
level1
level1

Postby TheDan » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:17 pm

B3rgil wrote:- free downloadable musics inspired by Tolkien's world (I didn't find some)

Although not directly inspired by Tolkien, there is loads of free ambient music floating around the web, it just depend on what mood you're trying to set. Try sites like em411 where online artists are trying to gain feedback on music-in-progress, although you will have to sift through some rubbish (no disrespect meant to any particular artists) to find the quality stuff.
B3rgil
level1
level1

Postby B3rgil » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:23 pm

> Middle Earth Mod v1.1 <

This new version is updated for the 1.2 patch and contains Middle Earth Style and Texts.
Next step : sounds.

[extract "middleearth" in Program Files\Defcon\mods]
Last edited by B3rgil on Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shinygerbil
level5
level5
Location: Out, finding my own food. Also, doing the shinyBonsai Manoeuvre(tm)

Postby shinygerbil » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:59 am

Awesome. Just awesome. :D
Here is my signature. Make of it what you will.
Coltrane
level1
level1

Postby Coltrane » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:23 am

[quote="Freebo"]subs look great man![/quote]

Yeah, a great mod. You can use a mp3-ogg program for converting the LOTR songs, like Minas Morgul or a Knife in the Dark, those songs are quite apocalyptic for this game.

This mod would be amazing if someone creates a map of middle earth. I tried to do it but its difficult to draw the mountains and most of the land has no cities. The anduin river and the belfalas bay are the only places for naval engagement. I have some territories ideas if someone wants to make the map:

>The lost kingdom of Arnor, has cities like Bree, Achet, Angmar and Hobbiton.

>The Men's Territory, has cities like osgiliath, minas tirith, helms deep and orthanc

>The white mountains and the east: has cities like Moria, Rivendell, Rhovanion and angmar

>The Darklord territory, has cities like Cirith ungol, barad-dur, minas morgul and umbar

Return to “Mod Projects”