How to nuke enemy bombers

In-depth tactical discussion on how to lose the least

Moderator: Defcon moderators

tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5

How to nuke enemy bombers

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:14 pm

Last edited by tllotpfkamvpe on Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gulidar
level4
level4

Postby Gulidar » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:19 pm

Hm. Seems like a pretty useful rule. Gonna test it.
What is the death of one world in the cause of purity?
Nightwatch
level5
level5

Postby Nightwatch » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:40 pm

Just deploy a fighter :roll:
tllotpfkamvpe
level5
level5

Postby tllotpfkamvpe » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:27 pm

Last edited by tllotpfkamvpe on Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(MOR)
level5
level5

Postby (MOR) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:26 pm

tllotpfkamvpe wrote:You have no flexibilty or adaptability to new strategies nitewatch. :roll:

I saw Hyperion nuke Jonny SRK bombers in July 2007.. :)
rus|Mike
level5
level5

Postby rus|Mike » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:35 pm

MVPE didn't advice nuking bombers, he did advice, however, a new bombing technique.
sfericz
level5
level5

Postby sfericz » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:05 pm

MVPE, thanks for the pictures going along with the thread. Already saved them to my Defcon/tactics folder. Nice :)
X-Ray
level2
level2

Postby X-Ray » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:25 pm

(MOR) wrote:
tllotpfkamvpe wrote:You have no flexibilty or adaptability to new strategies nitewatch. :roll:

I saw Hyperion nuke Jonny SRK bombers in July 2007..

MOR, you are quick to tell MVPE that you saw it in July of 2007 or that you already know it -- just relax and don't feel the need to interject yourself into every post :!:

Give the guy some credit for trying to share his ideas.

:arrow: Thanks MVPE for the post and pictures. I'm sure many will find it useful and don't pay attention to what MOR claims.

Last edited by X-Ray on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    Gulidar
    level4
    level4

Postby Gulidar » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:26 pm

Already saved them to my Defcon/tactics folder.

Goota hack sferics comp and steal this folder.
    Added to ToDoList.txt
    What is the death of one world in the cause of purity?
    (MOR)
    level5
    level5

Postby (MOR) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:38 pm

X-Ray wrote:
    (MOR) wrote:
    tllotpfkamvpe wrote:kiding sence

joking sence

No sence

Still I dont get what you role here :?

As you see, some of us talk about tactics, some about challenges, some about... But you ?

You join the forums at the wrong time and you post absurd things in the wrong topics and you did the parasite on the wrong subject..

I hope you give up the job "mor stalker" and keep your energy for something good..
      rus|Mike
      level5
      level5

Postby rus|Mike » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:25 pm

(MOR) wrote:
      X-Ray wrote:
      (MOR) wrote:
      tllotpfkamvpe wrote:kiding sence

joking sence

No sence

Kill me please :(

I corrected your English a bit :P :wink:
      (MOR)
      level5
      level5

Postby (MOR) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:29 pm

rus|Mike wrote:I corrected your English a bit :P :wink:

Haha, shame :roll:

Hope to have some time or the Tri-Variable Personality to doing "Last edited by X-Ray on Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:34 pm; edited 5 times in total"
      Why?
      level5
      level5

Postby Why? » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:51 pm

Nice tip mvpe. I never worked out the exact distance; just tried to get close and guess. Sometimes I try to hit them right where they turn around, but i haven't had much success.

@nightwatch, aerial nukes can be devastating if the right opportunity arises. However, it can become wasteful very quickly; even more so than naval nukes.
      X-Ray
      level2
      level2

Feces and Urine from MOR's 14+ Cats

Postby X-Ray » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:52 am

LOL rus|Mike. Well said.

:arrow: MOR, don't worry a solution is available for you and your 14+ cats.

I could only imagine the stinging smell of urine sharpens the air. Feces piled in a corner are shrouded by a cloud of flies. You go about your daily routine as if nothing is amiss, stepping over the droppings and living amidst gross filth.

When hoarders, like yourself MOR, invite 14+ cats to their home, the result is often unsightly and health-threatening. Situations involving abused cats demand their own type of crime scene clean up. In these instances, the cats, often mistreated or ignored, literally take over the residence. The resulting mess can be overwhelming.

MOR, you need a professional cleaning and disinfecting team to clean up the feces and urine from your 14+ cats.

You cannot do this yourself and you must allow them to remove the cats' feces and urine from the residence and thoroughly disinfect the area. Ozone machines must be brought in to neutralize odors and eco-friendly chemicals should be used to completely clean every inch.

For your privacy, make sure neither you nor the professionals ever talk to the press – the sole aim should be to clean and disinfect.

X-Ray
        level2
        level2

Postby X-Ray » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:55 am

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

MOR, here's a newspaper article about someone like you who chose not to clean up the feces and urine from their more than 14 cats:

Couple living amid cat feces, trash appears in court

HILLSBORO, Ore. - A Washington County couple made their first court appearance Monday afternoon on felony mistreatment charges after they were found living in filthy conditions with their two children and more than 14 cats.

The trouble for Sean and Brenda Zachariasen, both 33, began Friday when deputies from the Washington County Sheriff's Office showed up at their door at the Meadow Park Apartments in Beaverton.

The deputies were checking on the welfare of the two girls in the home after a teacher at Meadow Park Middle School reported that one of them smelled like cat urine.

Once inside the apartment, the deputies were overwhelmed by the smell, the sheriff's office said. Cat feces and urine was found throughout the trash-filled apartment.

Deputies decided the conditions were uninhabitable and posed a serious health hazard to the family and their cats. The two girls, ages 11 and 13, were taken into protective custody and the cats were taken to an animal shelter.

One of the couple's next door neighbors did not want to appear on camera, but told KATU News off camera that she did notice a foul odor.

"It was like a dirty litter box," she said. "I'd be out here on my porch smoking a cigarette with my friends and they'd smell it and they'd say something."

"There was garbage piled high throughout the kitchen and at least one bedroom in the apartment," said Sgt. David Thompson with the Washington County Sheriff's Office. "It was pretty bad conditions. Most of the deputies said it was one of the worst they had seen."

KATU News has learned this is not the first time Sean and Brenda Zachariasen have had this kind of problem. An apartment complex took the couple to court in 2001 - evicting them for living in filthy conditions.

Return to “Strategic Air Command”