Bombers don't retarget

In-depth tactical discussion on how to lose the least

Moderator: Defcon moderators

JESUS
level2
level2

Postby JESUS » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:46 am

ynbniar wrote:
Peace and Love wrote:I target things very very very very far away, then just micro where my nukes wanna go along the way.

Weps?

:?

hey , I love your avatar. . . . I used to play manic minor all the time as a kid :)

aaahhhh the memories :)
mugabe
level1
level1

Postby mugabe » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:46 am

torig wrote:
creator wrote:I've found that clicking on something else other than a bomber and then clicking on the bomber can work...its really annoying sometimes when you dont have enough time

Ah crap.
I just thought it was the designed way for bombers. That 'up till a certain point' you could change the target, but after that, the lock becomes permanent and you have to retarget.
Hence why I stay in real time quite long when I have my bombers up, as I tend to have to reset all to naval mode and then back to SRMB mode.

I did spec a game of Peace and Love where she reset the targets as she felt. It looked a lot more easy than what I'm doing, but I have no clue as to why over here it just doesn't work....

I'm using a crappy Microsoft wireless mouse though (crappy in the sense it's a generic-purpose mouse...not for gaming, just two buttons, non-ergonomic...). Maybe that's the culprit?

You nids the uttramaschoo MugebeMouse... more of a ratt xsed with a cocidyl raelle. Itrll bit uff u finguz.

Return to “Strategic Air Command”