Awesome recordings

In-depth tactical discussion on how to lose the least

Moderator: Defcon moderators

weirdo
level0

Awesome recordings

Postby weirdo » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi all,

I just watched 1v1Default-2013-08-23_14.51 (Deadcows vs LALA GIRL) and it was so fucking awesome!
Could I ask some links to recordings, that you think are good for learning about strategy?

Yeah i know that practice makes perfect and i need play more and watch everything, but you know ...

Thank you :D
kudayta
Introversion Staff
Introversion Staff

Re: Awesome recordings

Postby kudayta » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Learn tactics first. Strategy is derived from your mastery of tactics.
weirdo
level0

Postby weirdo » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:49 pm

yeah i think that i am getting better every day :) but still have problems with playing some continents.
What i can recommend to the new players is listen to others and follow their advice in game chat, because of this I have improved in navy (thanks to General ivan, Nuclear cocaine, and so on). still have a problems to find and destroy subs, but because of this great community of players I want to play more and improve :wink:
General Ivan
level2
level2

Postby General Ivan » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:37 pm

weirdo wrote:yeah i think that i am getting better every day :) but still have problems with playing some continents.
What i can recommend to the new players is listen to others and follow their advice in game chat, because of this I have improved in navy (thanks to General ivan, Nuclear cocaine, and so on). still have a problems to find and destroy subs, but because of this great community of players I want to play more and improve :wink:

I still have plenty to improve on, and ive barely scratched the surface of the real, in depth stuff.

As much as i helped you not do uber-noobish things such as spread silos and 6 fleets etc...aswell as showing you some of the very basic tips. But if you want more, you should watch more recs. If you can try to watch recs of games you have recently played and see your faults (i need to do that more often to be honest).

Also try and get more advanced stuff from the really good players. Plenty around to fill your brains with knowledge. :)

Return to “Strategic Air Command”