Download the patch here
Download the full change log here
- Fixed : Fix crashes with some irregular command line options.
- Changed : Trying to be more gentle on the CPU by doing bigger pause.
- Fixed : Fix a potential graphic crash occuring on agent load and when seeing the dialling box.
- Fixed : Crashes and inconsistencies when dialing to a new server and the log or file screen is opened on the currently connected server.
- Fixed : Slowdown when using the trace tracker when connected to a server.
- Fixed : A crash when using an existing account name (different then admin, readonly, ...) with the password breaker.
- Fixed : A crash with the update of security systems.
- Fixed : Inconsistencies in HUD screens (memory, sendmail, lan, irc, mission, email).
- Fixed : Problems with overlapping large world map.
- Added : Show a dialog when an agent is loaded and Uplink can't find the custom gateway it's using.
- Changed : Use an updated version of SDL.
- Support : In the event of a crash, the system information will be sent to Introversion for debugging purposes, with the user's consent. The user email will also be asked.
- Removed : Uplink version image on start up screen.
- Fixed : Revelation flashing red squares on the world map didn't move when the map was scrolled.
- Fixed : Silent voice sample ( also caused start up slowness ).
- Fixed : Slowness when displaying the world map.
- Fixed : Problems with servers where the player had multiple access codes.
- Fixed : An inconsistency in the name displayed when viewing accounts details in the admin section of banks.
- Fixed : Problems with the loan screen, it always displayed the max loan of the player.
- Fixed : An inconsistency in the size of HUD Upgrades, since they take no memory space they should display 0 as size.
- Fixed : All LAN tools progress graphic overflow.
- Fixed : Bank accounts owned by NPCs having a negative loan amount.
- Fixed : A problem with server going _crazy_ on the world map when a missionwas finished or a email was deleted.