level1
level1

Issue with patch 1.54

Postby mkylman » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:55 pm

mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:44 am

1) This is an internet bulliten board, not IRC, not a telephone call with tech support. Sometimes, it takes more than 40 minutes for someone to reply. You should learn patience.

2) In the absence of patience, there is an edit button, or you could have replied to your own post again, thus "bumping" to the top of the list again.

3) In the absence of an ability to hit the "reply" button, you should fuck off and die.

Thank you,
mr_anonymous
mkylman
level1
level1

Postby mkylman » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:04 am

Yeah, you can fuckin' relax you douchebag; I had an issue with the fucking patch because I wasn't getting the same fucking issue without the patch, if you have nothing else better to do than fucking bitch about posts requesting help you need to go fuck yourself, then when you're done with that get off your goddamn ass and get a goddamn life you fucking jack-off

EDIT: something you should learn to do
EDIT2: bulletin boards spawned from IRCs you fuckface, in fact bulletin boards are a form of IRC, heard of BBS and Telnet asshole?
dunetrooper
level4
level4

Postby dunetrooper » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:54 am

Ok, ok. Calm down take a step back away from the computer and breathe. Think about what you just did. And I thought I was a jerk... Just kidding.

mkylman that might have been just a little unnecessary but almost understandable. mr_anonymous, shut up. How long have you been around? Maybe you should remain anonymous. But mkylman he does make a point. It might take it a little longer depending on the time you made a post, and the time that someone that knows the answer to the question actually shows up. I have asked questions in the past and it took up to two days for me to get an honestly helpful reply.

Sometimes it just takes a little patience, but then there are the idiots that hang around and try to look like they're smart. So a little hint, think about this next time. I'm sure you'll end up much happier with the answers you receive if you ignore the dumbasses and listen to the answers you get. Cheers
I wasn't here.
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Postby mr_anonymous » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:03 am

So, the amount that you respect me it proportional to the duration since my registration?
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:46 am

Heh. Classic.
frenchfrog
level5
level5

Postby frenchfrog » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:27 pm

Just for your information, I did the latest patches and during the weekends I check the board perhaps once per 2 days (I get better things to do then sit in front of my computer during the weekends).

So, I would go in the same direction then mr_anonymous, learn patience, respect and Search.

Nobody here is paid to answer your questions and the developers don't check this forum. This means that happy volunteers are responding to the questions just because they like this game.

EDIT:
dunetrooper wrote:mkylman that might have been just a little unnecessary but almost understandable. mr_anonymous, shut up. How long have you been around? Maybe you should remain anonymous. But mkylman he does make a point. It might take it a little longer depending on the time you made a post, and the time that someone that knows the answer to the question actually shows up. I have asked questions in the past and it took up to two days for me to get an honestly helpful reply.

hehehe ;)
The Ultimate Uplink Guide (for any question on Uplink)
Latest Uplink Patch

Return to “The Latest Patch”