Question about new version (1.51)

Discussions on Nakatomi

Moderators: bert_the_turtle, jelco, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

sky captain
level0

Question about new version (1.51)

Postby sky captain » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:27 pm

I just got this game two days ago, and i love it, but when i downloaded it, it came up as version 1.51, all the mods and such are for 1.31 and need to be put in folders that are non-existant in the new build. anyone know what's going on?
frenchfrog
level5
level5

Postby frenchfrog » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:32 pm

The folder setup haven't changed between 1.31 and the latest patches. Normally, DevCD mods should work with 1.53 since all the data (*.dat) files are unchanged, perhaps some Mods aren't correctly packaged and don't include all files needed to run, namely some .dll .
myoldcrackerjack
level0

Re: Question about new version (1.51)

Postby myoldcrackerjack » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:21 pm

Anybody else love getting a gold or purple weapon from a vending machine and farming the mats back in 29 seconds? This update is so good and vending machines can actually be used again

As a long term player of ATS, ive seen my fair share of wrecks, especially on multiplayer, and other drivers and myself think that a Tow Truck addition to the game would be a great replacement for f7 and enter. Perhaps make it as a chassis to add to the back of any truck currently in game as in Sandy Springs tow truck. And when someone presses f7 and enter, it sends a tow truck request. Also, if tow trucks are added ingame, quite a few strobe/rotator lights should be added as well as more running lights
patsm00re18
level0

Re: Question about new version (1.51)

Postby patsm00re18 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:00 pm

The folder setup haven't changed between 1.31 and the latest patches. This update is so good and vending machines can actually be used again. Try Stardew valley new game for fast and easy downloads on your favorite games

Return to “The Latest Patch”