Gamebible Book 3

Have a chat about out new freebee

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

muaddib84
level0

Gamebible Book 3

Postby muaddib84 » Fri May 19, 2006 12:27 pm

Hi all, i am aware that this is a question that has gone through the forum lots and lots of times but since i could not find anything of help i decided to ask instead and if you find this wrong of me then i'm sorry.

I recently broke the book 2 OTP and now have access to the readme.txt file, although i do now know how i should use the "numbers" that they have written.

I am sure that it is HEX or ASCII or HEX-to-ASCII but all i got atm is a HEX program and if it's possible i would like some advices or help on how to "break" this code and get onto the website.
TheShifter
level1
level1

Postby TheShifter » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:26 pm

it sounds like something on the web-riddle not-pron

i just did a search in google for a table of hex and ascii and the codes etc. i had to convert manually but the code wasnt long. so it was farily quick once i worked out what the code i had was in and what i had to change it to to make sense. i dont know how long you set of numbers is but if everything else fails.......

tom
Hackerking
level0

Postby Hackerking » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:24 am

go 2 http://www.paulschou.com/tools/xlate/ and u can decript binary hex and a buncha other stuff
Stone Halk
level1
level1

Re: Gamebible Book 3

Postby Stone Halk » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:56 pm

Juggling studies and reading books like Gamebible Book 3 can be tough. But with paper help services like MasterPapers, finding balance becomes more possible. They assist with academic tasks, giving me more time to enjoy reading without compromising my academic success. It's a convenient way to achieve success.

Return to “The Bonus Disk”