DevCD Mods: The List

Moderated discussion about Uplink

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Grimm Spector
level1
level1

Postby Grimm Spector » Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:30 am

problem with your idea <_< warheads aren't generally accessible to outside electrical systems, they're controlled by a mechanical system that runs an electric system that is generally kept completely separate and impartial from ALL other systems in the building (or the boat).

Quote: from scutum on 9:19 am on July 29, 2003[br]great plan! now, what are you up to cold fusion?
i'm thinking about getting the dev cd and i want to now if this idea is getting worked on. miltary systems. being able to luanch warheads and steal plans. this couls also be intergrated with a storyline, though the story line will probaly not be touched with a ten foot pole for somtime i'm guessing. just a thought...
Miah
level5
level5

Postby Miah » Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:12 pm

Wow, was this ever an old topic to bump... :(
Corruptation
level5
level5

Postby Corruptation » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:13 pm

4 months and 25 days to be precise. :(
I did defeat Epyon, on Hard Mode but I used up lots of continues. :)
Cold Fusion
level5
level5

Postby Cold Fusion » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:17 pm

The topic's still relevant, unless everybody's stopped working on any new mods, heh. So, we've had the FBI Mod, Simply Uplink x2, and the mp3 mod. Anything I've missed, and anything else in development that you want to let the public know about?
*Cold Fusion*
Burningmace
level1
level1

My new mod.

Postby Burningmace » Thu May 27, 2004 6:09 pm

OK, don't have a go at me for "bumping old topics" etc, because as said in the last comment, it's still relavent.

I got the DevCD a few days ago and started looking through it. I don't know C++ but something just clicked, and I started typing. After a day, I've made a mod. It isn't much, but you can get it here.

Basically, it re-enables the cheat menu and adds some stuff to it. Being new to C++, I have buggered a few bits of the code up, sorry :(
uIRC now has the Voices, Halfops and Ops, all red with no way of knowing which is which, erk. But uIRC sucks, as we all know, so it doesn't matter.

Some of the people on IRC inspired me. For example, the last button on the cheats menu is inspired completely by Dave2 (erk).

You'll see...
Compgeek79
level1
level1

suggestion

Postby Compgeek79 » Sat May 29, 2004 6:04 am

If there are any devcd users that actually read this i have a useful idea, it would probably take some heavy coding and may not be possible, but how about a mod that loads other mods, because i like the ump3 mod, but i also like simply uplink, and what if i want the central med dbase and the fbi dbase?
Remember that whatever you do in life, there is always someone who can kick your ass.

Awesome Browser-Based MMORPG

Simply Uplink
NeoTheOne175
level4
level4

Re: My new mod.

Postby NeoTheOne175 » Sat May 29, 2004 3:14 pm

Burningmace wrote:OK, don't have a go at me for "bumping old topics" etc, because as said in the last comment, it's still relavent.

I got the DevCD a few days ago and started looking through it. I don't know C++ but something just clicked, and I started typing. After a day, I've made a mod. It isn't much, but you can get it here.

Basically, it re-enables the cheat menu and adds some stuff to it. Being new to C++, I have buggered a few bits of the code up, sorry :(
uIRC now has the Voices, Halfops and Ops, all red with no way of knowing which is which, erk. But uIRC sucks, as we all know, so it doesn't matter.

Some of the people on IRC inspired me. For example, the last button on the cheats menu is inspired completely by Dave2 (erk).

You'll see...

By this I assume you mean re-enabling it in v1.2 and later? PLEASE say yes! :wink:
Crime pays and it has an excellent benefits package.
Uplink Directory Dossier
Rkiver
level5
level5

Postby Rkiver » Sat May 29, 2004 3:16 pm

The DevCD is for version 1.31. The other versions are outdated. You will need to have updated to 1.31 for any of the DevCD mods to work.
Uplink help: Read the FAQ
NeoTheOne175
level4
level4

Postby NeoTheOne175 » Sat May 29, 2004 3:41 pm

Rkiver wrote:The DevCD is for version 1.31. The other versions are outdated. You will need to have updated to 1.31 for any of the DevCD mods to work.

Thanks for the clarification; when my boxed copy actually ARRIVES :evil:, I'll remember to do that.

Crime pays and it has an excellent benefits package.

Uplink Directory Dossier

Return to “Uplink in Moderation”