Updated Mods

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Waylon Sachs
level1
level1

Updated Mods

Postby Waylon Sachs » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:24 am

Modlink is the best site for mods and tips (nice job Icepick), but seeing as it hasn't been touched since 2005 I wonder if there are any sites that have been more recently updated.

Also, any pointers to finding the latest release of Onlink would be cool too. Ferrous Moon seemingly faded into oblivion.
lee8oi
level1
level1

Postby lee8oi » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:10 pm

Good question (sorry I just signed up yesterday). I'm guessing no. I've looked around myself and there really isn't much out there. Some of the mods on modlink are broke even. I purchased the source hoping I could entertain myself with some custom work. If allowed I'd be glad to post anything I come up with in attempt to provide some updated mods. Guess we'll see if they catch up with my order or not :)
orillian
level4
level4

Postby orillian » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Yeah a lot of the mods work with early, if not even just the original version of uplink, a lot of things have changed so some of those mods have become very broken,

Also similar thing with modlink, been dead for years, safe to assume its not coming back, not for a game as old as uplink. Although with the recent fondle slab releases there may be a pick up in interest again.

Return to “The Future”