Complete Uplink Mod List

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Agent Vincent
level1
level1

Complete Uplink Mod List

Postby Agent Vincent » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:00 pm

So I have Onlink, Uplink: The Mod, and The FBI Mod, as well as the smaller uMP3 and other Dev Mods, but I'm wondering if there's more? I searched the forum for mod lists and what not but to no avail. I think I read past some posts and saw the name darksign? I'm looking it up now, so anyone who could contribute to ANY mods at all they know of, preferably with links, and I don't really care about things that don't add to the gameplay, like skins, gateways etc. just Dev Mods or anything that adds to gameplay. I LOVE Onlink. I just don't consider it complete yet. (-2359823759c for a lv.30 monitor bypass? yes! it GIVES me money!)

Mods I don't consider part of this list:

uMP3
Simply Uplink
Central Medical Database
etc.
etc..
etc...

Correction: It's DarkSigns and it's a seperate game.

And I really suggest this for the board, I think it needs it. I'll just keep adding them to this post:

MOD LIST FOR UPLINK:

Uplink: The Mod: http://themod.crazie.co.uk/site.php?cat=files
Onlink: http://www.onlink-mod.net/new/
FBI: http://www.modlink.net/files/mods/dev/fbi_uplink.zip
Uplink S01: http://www.modlink.net/files/mods/dev/UplinkS01.zip
no one knows i'm a ninja.
poptartking
level1
level1

Postby poptartking » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:44 pm

why not buy the Devcd and make them yourself?
i found a pine cone!
im so happy.
ScareyedHawk
level5
level5

Postby ScareyedHawk » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:33 am

First of all... this list is pretty much a waste of time, considering Modlink already lists all Dev Mods.

Also, why do you say Simply Uplink is not a mod? I think it's the best mod out there. Well, at least I did before the patch; haven't tried the latest release yet.
Agent Vincent
level1
level1

Postby Agent Vincent » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:25 pm

Um the DevCD costs money lol, plus I can't program for my life, well ok I can but I really don't want to, I've already tried to get it, and I'm most certainly not paying $30-40 for it from IV as much as I reeeeally really want to support them. $20, yea probably.

Plus Modlink is a seperate website, at least newer people will be able to come on the forum, type in mod list or something and voila. Plus I thought there may be something not mentioned on Modlink so hopefully someone would mention it here.

no one knows i'm a ninja.
Khaos92
level1
level1

Postby Khaos92 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:35 am

I have to miss out on onlink because I use Steam :( but they are trying to solve this problem and are working with Steam to make this mod possible :D
BANKLOOSER
level1
level1

Postby BANKLOOSER » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:44 pm

UR SHIT IS WRONG when i extracted all files into my desktop i click on the uplink picture for fbi mod and it said this "This application has failed to start because the glut32.dll was not found. re-installing the aookucation may fix this problem"i just reinstalled it and it said the same fucking dick head thing
ScareyedHawk
level5
level5

Postby ScareyedHawk » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:23 pm

BANKLOOSER wrote:UR SHIT IS WRONG when i extracted all files into my desktop i click on the uplink picture for fbi mod and it said this "This application has failed to start because the glut32.dll was not found. re-installing the aookucation may fix this problem"i just reinstalled it and it said the same fucking dick head thing

Do you know what a read me is?
If yes,
READ IT.
if not,
gtfo my internet.
Hacker101
level3
level3

Postby Hacker101 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:26 pm

BANKLOOSER wrote:UR SHIT IS WRONG when i extracted all files into my desktop i click on the uplink picture for fbi mod and it said this "This application has failed to start because the glut32.dll was not found. re-installing the aookucation may fix this problem"i just reinstalled it and it said the same fucking dick head thing

I think the FBI mod only works with the 1.31 patch. You could also try downling the .dll file, maybe? :roll: and putting it in the Uplink directory.

But if that doesn't work, just make a seperate directory on your computer and install Uplink along with the 1.31 patch, along with the FBI mod, in that seperate directory. :)
Jyla
level0

Postby Jyla » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:27 pm

i have installed many mods but am confused which icon do i use to play with all mods installed :?
PsiChi
level0

HELP!!!!

Postby PsiChi » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:55 pm

I INSTALLED "UPLINK: THE MOD" AND I CAN'T UNINSTALL IT!!!!
WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
Jyla
level0

Postby Jyla » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:19 pm

You dont have to uninstall it to play the original just use the original .exe but if you still want it gone it should be in the add and remove programs list
marksteele
level0

Postby marksteele » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:27 pm

onlinks standalone now so you can play even without uplink disks....
KingAl
level5
level5

Postby KingAl » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:49 am

If it uses any of the original Uplink code, it shouldn't be, unless they've gotten permission directly from Introversion.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here: this is the War Room!
Ultimate Uplink Guide
Latest Patch
marksteele
level0

Postby marksteele » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:16 pm

idk all i know is that i have the mod installed without the game (altough they plan on adding some check to make sure you did buy the game (since we all know that the key really doesnt work that well)
edit: is is a tcm mod so........ and its still in beta
marksteele
level0

Postby marksteele » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:03 pm

then the mod has been in dev longer then the actually game took and has more lines of code then the game so...... its more like a game based on the uplink engine then a mod of uplink

Return to “The Future”