Uplink Entire Mod???

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

b1n_bash3r
level1
level1

Uplink Entire Mod???

Postby b1n_bash3r » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:44 pm

I was sitting here last night, and i was getting furious with having to click everytime, or just save a connection and load it up blah blah.. i was just wondering, but in due time has anyone been working on a mod to uplink that makes it a entire console, with no flashy stuff like darksign is? that would be such an improvement then interacting with a gui.. like if you wanted to check your bank, you gotta remember the dns or the ip to connect

ex. open usbank.com (or IP)
vooshy
level2
level2

Postby vooshy » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:59 pm

hmm kind of defeats the purpose of the game. If you prefer this other game you keep talking about, play it.
Hacker101
level3
level3

Re: Uplink Entire Mod???

Postby Hacker101 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:53 am

b1n_bash3r wrote:I was sitting here last night, and i was getting furious with having to click everytime, or just save a connection and load it up blah blah.. i was just wondering, but in due time has anyone been working on a mod to uplink that makes it a entire console, with no flashy stuff like darksign is? that would be such an improvement then interacting with a gui.. like if you wanted to check your bank, you gotta remember the dns or the ip to connect

ex. open usbank.com (or IP)

If you install the Simply Uplink mod, you can buy an Auto Bouncer where you just click on the place you want to connect to and it connects all the rest for you :D

Return to “The Future”