Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

K98thedestroyer
level1
level1

Postby K98thedestroyer » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:06 pm

menancer wrote:the idea about spam mails is cool,

i just had an idea, what if all these mods, CMD,Vdpin etc are added together
:idea: I mean we got different uplink.exe for different mod. can't we have all under one roof? :idea:

Everyone must unite together. Which is hard.
Daxster
level0

Postby Daxster » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:42 am

Hmm..finally signed up.

Going by some of the original ideas, how about emails that take up memory space? Then you look up the IP of the spam sender and raze that server to the ground :)

I think any "realistic" hacking of now-a-days isn't a good idea, and Steve Jackson Games sums up what happened about that. This is 6 years in the future :wink:
.:: o0 =o= 0o ::.
--------------------
minecraftpet34
level0

Re: Realistic Uplink - <the next mod>

Postby minecraftpet34 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Hey i see that you guys are planing a realistic mod i have a segestion make a program that allows you to create your own program for example.

@echo off
title "program 120"
echo starting program
import admin.privliges.overide
console.cd usr.copy dig-data-16206 > save
console.cd usr.delete
console.cd log.delete
echo Done
pause

This is an example (its batch with alittle bit of added on commands) such as the console command
the console command works like this you type console.cd"the directery you want to go to"."the command you want to use"
the title command is just for asthetics because when you run the program thats what will be displays along with a terminal of some sorts
then the import command imports other programs from a Data base that can be accessed through a program that you can get from the normall soft ware place and opens when your making a program and has a gui like the one of the normall software center

Please tell me if this is a good idea or not the reason i came up with this is because other people have same ideas and i thought well batch file programming is the easiest because its basically just words so i was thinking and came up with extra commands to make it work for uplink.
mr_anonymous
level3
level3

Re: Realistic Uplink - <the next mod>

Postby mr_anonymous » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:36 am

You do realize that this topic is way past its sell-by date, right?

Return to “The Future”