Page 1 of 2

Flashlink

Posted: Sat May 01, 2004 1:16 am
by BOFH
What happened to Flashlink? One day i was trying to check the website it said "The Page Cannot Be Displayed". Are they updating the site or are they abandoning the project? I really hope they dont abandon the project because I thought it showed great promise when I tried it's demo.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:28 am
by Corruptation
I don't know. It seems the server is down. You will have to wait until cyberluk comes back from the tour.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 3:48 am
by BOFH
Could you please ask him when he gets back?

Posted: Sun May 02, 2004 7:41 am
by Corruptation
He's on a tour. Far away on London or Oxford (or something) without a computer.

<Edit: The site's back on.>

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:29 am
by cyberluk
My friend has made a mistake - he accidentaly putted a '#' in web server's config file - It's okay again......I was working on new features....but because of fans I'm forced to release the 0.4 :-) ok then - I'll make some registration tweaks first, because you will have to create your accounts again.

I'm preparing new website these days. I'm also thinking about new domain and <our next project>. But at first: v0.4,new website,v0.5,v0.6.... :->

I was in England it was so greeat and impressive :) I like more England than Czech Republic :-) (the only nice city in CZ is Prague in my opinion, but in England there's every city cool :D )

I'll put my photos on the net in one week.

Bye ;)

Posted: Tue May 04, 2004 9:29 pm
by BOFH
I read a book about prague once.

Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 1:26 pm
by Darksun
cyberluk wrote:I was in England it was so greeat and impressive :) I like more England than Czech Republic :-) (the only nice city in CZ is Prague in my opinion, but in England there's every city cool


Obviously never been to Hull then

BOFH wrote:I read a book about prague once.


That's the most worthless post ever (excluding obvious trolls).

Posted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:17 pm
by ReflectingGod
Darksun wrote:
cyberluk wrote:I was in England it was so greeat and impressive :) I like more England than Czech Republic :-) (the only nice city in CZ is Prague in my opinion, but in England there's every city cool


Obviously never been to Hull then



Or indeed, most of London, all of Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool.......

Need I continue?

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:36 am
by Coopala
Question is, whats the URL for Flashlink. I cant find it.
Maybe it's just me. Curse you google! *shakes fist*

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:27 am
by xMs
Coopala wrote:Question is, whats the URL for Flashlink. I cant find it.
Maybe it's just me. Curse you google! *shakes fist*


This thread was dead!!
Don't reincarnate it! :P

I don't know where flashlink is.
But get with the times ;) Onlink my friend.
Link is in my sig.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:49 pm
by ScareyedHawk
xMs wrote:But get with the times ;) Onlink my friend.
Link is in my sig.



No it's not.

[Edit] God, I fail tagging [/edit]

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:39 pm
by xMs
ScareyedHawk wrote:
xMs wrote:But get with the times ;) Onlink my friend.
Link is in my sig.



No it's not.

[Edit] God, I fail tagging [/edit]


Very true! My fault...


http://www.onlink-mod.net/

I'm back

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:59 pm
by cyberluk
Hi!
I'm the creator of Flashlink....I didn't have any time :( and still don't have...I'm working for one software company. I want to make it in Java and use some 3D but I don't have any free time :( what should I do? Now I have Sony PSP - this thing really rocks :)))

I remember some mates...I must find Corruption/Corruptation - do you know how to contact him? He's from England....I need to talk with him. He is my very very very very good friend...He got all the ideas....Victor if you are here, contact me on cyberluk@seznam.cz ! You're the only power which can force me to start making this game....without you it makes no sense :(

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:28 pm
by Deepsmeg
cyberluk is beno!

I had a feeling about it for a while, but now I'm convinced.

He's only here when beno is.
He likes Corruptation.

Unequivocal proof!

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:40 pm
by cyberluk
What?
Who's Beno?

You don't remember me? I can remember you from my first Uplink posts (few years back).

I didn't see anoyone named 'Beno' here. I was developing Flashlink game and Corruption/Corruptation was helping me a lot - with game design,rules,ideas etc.

But now I'm working for one software company and doesn't have any time for projects such as this :-(