just a suggestion

Ideas for future addons and sequels

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

CrashWorship
level1
level1

Postby CrashWorship » Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:53 pm

I was tumbling around a few odd memories in my head when I realised exactly why Steve Jackson Games Server kept setting off random blips here and there,..._Gurps Cyberpunk_. Need I say more?
At anyrate if Uplink 2.0 or whatever it might be called ever comes out, perhaps there should be multiple places from which to "freelance" one's hacking skills for trade and profit. In Fact I think it would be a great idea to add the Illuminati BBS as a source of additional income which of course wold be administered by a shadowy figure bent on disseminating information in vast quantities,...a figure who's reputed to be (though never proven to be) none other than an aged LLoyd Blankenship. Perhaps later in the game the BBS files could be threatened with seizure and thus force the BBS owner/operator to ask for the assistance of hackers through the Uplink missions screen to place them safely where they can later be retrieved,...gah,...nevermind it was a neat idea for a second though wasn't it? But who's fast enough to copy hundreds of gigaquads of information and move them before his own gateway is threatened with siezure?

Well so much for my silly idea, but it has a certain flair to it in light of Steve jacksons game server scenario.
Earth = 12.76 x 10+6 = 12,760,000 meters wide
(12.76 million meters)Plant Cell = 12.76 x 10-6 = 0.00001276 meters wide
(12.76 millionths of a meter)connections are everywhere if you just know where to look.

Return to “The Future”