Uplink Internal Services System HACKED!

Discussion on the full game [spoilers]

Moderators: jelco, bert_the_turtle, Chris, Icepick, Rkiver, Punisher Bass

Joshua_Langit123
level0

Uplink Internal Services System HACKED!

Postby Joshua_Langit123 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:32 am

Yeah.... It's real... I HACKED IT..!!

I don't really know how I did it... but I think i did it like this.... (I used a new User with this... so DON'T DARE.
...but If you want to test it.... back-up your UserData first... :) )

1.) Connected directly to "Uplink Internal Service System"... and then... after that.... I speeded up the Time... you know...
the part in which you speed up your time... by An hour/second...!!!

2.) Then PassBreak it... Your trace tracked would always say [1 second remaining...] and It wouldn't disconnect....

That's it.... the password that I retrieved is [spoiler]fireacts[/spoiler]

on my first attempt....
cst1992
level1
level1

Re: Uplink Internal Services System HACKED!

Postby cst1992 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:26 am

Hello ,
first of all, good work.
good work you hacked the uiss...
and secondly it isn't a spoiler if you disclose the password, it's never same except for the uplink test machine(rosebud) and the Internic(differebnt for every user, but same eventually)
but the speed thing.. is it possible ?(looks like a bug)
Long-returning member
SamAmberose
level0

Postby SamAmberose » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:59 am

Yeah....that really isn't worth it. Because it ALREADY knows where you're assaulting the server from, so the trace is always low. And it's not a bug....plus it still takes incredibly long time to do, made my ears hurt. Like he said above, passwords are never same 'cept on the UTM

Plus once you get a good enough amount of cash, grab Level 5 Monitor, Proxy, and Firewall bypassers, and just hack it like that. And bounce it even more, or like ten points if you want to get it done fast. Only worthwhile thing there is the Agent List, which you won't need for a while
orillian
level4
level4

Postby orillian » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:02 pm

we have another one,

dude stop bumping old topics, the date is there for a reason, totally uneeded and unwanted
Montyphy
level5
level5

Postby Montyphy » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:19 pm

orillian wrote:we have another one,

dude stop bumping old topics, the date is there for a reason, totally uneeded and unwanted

Was that really necessary? This thread is less than 2 weeks old. That hardly makes it old, especially in these parts. Also, not only did mr_anonymous already post a comment about this aimed at that particular person before you, but he replied to a post that was newer than this one. Perhaps it is you who should check the timestamps because that kind of response is uncalled for and not necessary when the person has already been told.
Uplink help: Check out the Guide or FAQ.
Latest Uplink patch is v1.55.
XttyCTL9
level1
level1

Postby XttyCTL9 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:18 am

Wow!It's good!
But how to hack Uplink bank?

Return to “The Full Game”